SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica
On March 2, We were honored to hear from a Jamaican customer. Their company is located in Kingston, specializes in heavy specialized transports and shipping container haulage. Currently they are operating 7 SHACMAN trucks in their fleet, so far their performanc is very good. Last month, they have just placed an order for 4 Foton Auman GTL 2012 trucks for company use and to be shipped in soon.
According to the customer, SHACMAN trucks are doing better than the American trucks in a lot of cases like in fuel consumption and their ratio which gives them a better pulling power with specific loads even when compared to the American trucks. Some of Chinese trucks are very similar to the American Prostar that they already own and operate and they would rather like to purchase new conventional trucks from China instead of buying them second hand in the US.
In the future, we believe Foton and SHACMAN will continue to optimize the product structure and develop more personalized products to meet the needs of the market and to establish a good image of Chinese brand trucks.
Chinatrucks.com would like to follow up and assist if needed and provide you with any update of their opeartion in overseas market.
- 8 Units 6×2R Foton Logistics Trucks Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-05-26
- 87 Units Foton Auman Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Côte d’Ivoire 2020-05-26
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- FOTON Again Assists Phillippines in Fighting COVID-19 2020-04-10
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold 2020-04-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold