SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica
On March 2, We were honored to hear from a Jamaican customer. Their company, Zoukie Trucking, located in Kingston, specializes in heavy specialized transports and shipping container haulage. Currently they are operating 7 SHACMAN trucks in their fleet, so far their performanc is very good. Last month, they have just placed an order for 4 Foton Auman GTL 2012 trucks for company use and to be shipped in soon.
According to the customer, SHACMAN trucks are doing better than the American trucks in a lot of cases like in fuel consumption and their ratio which gives them a better pulling power with specific loads even when compared to the American trucks. Some of Chinese trucks are very similar to the American Prostar that they already own and operate and they would rather like to purchase new conventional trucks from China instead of buying them second hand in the US.
In the future, we believe Foton and SHACMAN will continue to optimize the product structure and develop more personalized products to meet the needs of the market and to establish a good image of Chinese brand trucks.
Chinatrucks.com would like to follow up and assist if needed and provide you with any update of their opeartion in overseas market.
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020