From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust
On October 13th, chinatrucks were honored to receive an enquiry from Marshall Islands for spare parts. According to the customer, they have two units of SINOTRUK trucks now. They want to order parts from us and ask if we can quote the hub seals and clutch master or provide a one-year parts list. The trucks are owned by their company, which is mainly engaged in construction business and has maintained a reputation for providing exceptional quality construction services to its clients since 1976.
Upon receiving, we told SINOTRUK all about customer’s request, after that they worked closely with production department and related departments and confirmed that the parts can be delivered in 25 working days based on the vehicle's information provided by customer.Amid pandemic, it's just hard to book containers as containers are in short supply at Chinese ports, and everyone is bidding for them with high prices. As a result, the shipping rates has increased significantly and it's getting a lot harder to book a shipping space heading to Marshall Islands than usual.
Fortunately, SINOTRUK booked the space and shipped the cargo on board today after conquering so many difficulities. We expect the cargo to be delivered to customer's hand in one month later.
When asked how do the trucks perform, the customer replied that both of them have been performing good since they got them ten years ago. They Hope they may have the chance to cooperate with SINOTRUK next time.
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October