Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar
Foton Philippines Opens Another Dealership Cainta to Serve Customers
Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers
Tank-Weld To Distribute Shacman Trucks in Jamaica and Caribbean as Sole Dealer
JAC Oman Distributor Hosts Trucks Roadshow
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 07-03
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 07-02
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 07-02
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 07-02
- Eaton Focus on Electrification With eMobility Formed 06-29
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 06-28
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 06-28
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 06-28
- CATL Set to Increase Annual Battery Capacity to 50GWh by 2020 06-27
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 06-27
Foton Dealership in Philippines Marilao Bulacan
www.chinatrucks.com: FOTON continues to spread its wings as it opens yet another dealership and service center. The latest FOTON dealership can be found in the progressive province of Marilao, Bulacan.
Exactly a month after inaugurating its facility in Camarines Sur, FOTON, through its official Philippine distributor United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), opened its doors to the proud people of this ever-growing province. The 2,800sq.m. facility houses a vehicle showroom, parts and service facilities, and a vehicle stockyard.
Managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation, the new dealership will also feature 10 service bays that can accommodate FOTON’s passenger car lines. There are likewise 5 more bays that can take care of the brand’s vaunted Tornado Light Duty Trucks.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
Chinatrucks com is setting up a team to visit China trucks industry If you have any idea of purchasing China trucks or some other business cooperation, please don t hesitate to join our China Trucks Industry Tour...[more]