- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 10-27
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 10-27
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 10-26
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 10-25
Foton Dealership in Philippines Marilao Bulacan
www.chinatrucks.com: FOTON continues to spread its wings as it opens yet another dealership and service center. The latest FOTON dealership can be found in the progressive province of Marilao, Bulacan.
Exactly a month after inaugurating its facility in Camarines Sur, FOTON, through its official Philippine distributor United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), opened its doors to the proud people of this ever-growing province. The 2,800sq.m. facility houses a vehicle showroom, parts and service facilities, and a vehicle stockyard.
Managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation, the new dealership will also feature 10 service bays that can accommodate FOTON’s passenger car lines. There are likewise 5 more bays that can take care of the brand’s vaunted Tornado Light Duty Trucks.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
Chinatrucks com is setting up a team to visit China trucks industry If you have any idea of purchasing China trucks or some other business cooperation, please don t hesitate to join our China Trucks Industry Tour...[more]