2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira
Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation
Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors
Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 01-02
- SHACMAN Brings 12 Models on "Truck Show" in Jamaica 12-30
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 12-01
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 12-24
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 12-24
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks 12-19
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 12-13
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 12-11
www.chinatrucks.com: FOTON continues to spread its wings as it opens yet another dealership and service center. The latest FOTON dealership can be found in the progressive province of Marilao, Bulacan.
Exactly a month after inaugurating its facility in Camarines Sur, FOTON, through its official Philippine distributor United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), opened its doors to the proud people of this ever-growing province. The 2,800sq.m. facility houses a vehicle showroom, parts and service facilities, and a vehicle stockyard.
Managed by Frontier Automotive Marilao Corporation, the new dealership will also feature 10 service bays that can accommodate FOTON’s passenger car lines. There are likewise 5 more bays that can take care of the brand’s vaunted Tornado Light Duty Trucks.
“This is our first automotive dealership... We’re fortunate because aside from the light duty trucks, Foton also gave us the opportunity to venture into more product segments such as passenger vehicles, heavy duty trucks, heavy equipment and its latest addition, the Foton Gratour series,” Foton Marilao Dealer Principal Ken Trajano.
To celebrate its entry in the “Gateway to Northern Philippines,” Foton Philippines donated a brand new Gratour Patrol Jeep to the Province of Bulacan. Receiving the vehicle was Bulacan Governor, Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado.
Foton noted the province of Bulacan as progressively becoming industrialized due to its proximity to Metro Manila. Industrial plants and business units related to food processing, agribusiness, construction, transport services and real estate development mark up the province’s economic development.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
Chinatrucks com is setting up a team to visit China trucks industry If you have any idea of purchasing China trucks or some other business cooperation, please don t hesitate to join our China Trucks Industry Tour...[more]