XCMG’s Z-series cargo trucks include flatbed trucks, box/stake trucks, van vehicles, etc. XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck has been designed and developed on the basis of the principle “standardization, serialization and modularization” and market features.
The series product is reliable, durable, economical and practical and always enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. With its features such as comfortability, high reliability, high economical efficiency and environmental protection, the product is favored by the majority of users.
XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck is used mainly in short-distance logistics transportation, with the transportation distance of 50km in general. The product can be widely used to transport the following goods:
1. Daily industrial products: plastics, chemical fibers, textile products, bags and suitcases, clothes, cigarettes, drinks and beverages, household appliances, hardware and general merchandise, express logistics, etc.
2. Agricultural and sideline product: cold chain products, fresh products, fruits, vegetables, fertilizers, food, etc.
3. Transportation of building materials: reinforcing bars, security doors and windows, tiles, fine sands, putty powder, etc.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market
- XCMG Units Delivered to the Department of Public Works and Highways, Philippines
- 100 XCMG HAVAN G7 LNG Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation
- 26 Units XCMG Self-Dumping Trucks to Arrive in Taiyuan for Operation
- Launch of XCMG E-Commerce Dual Platform