XCMG’s Z-series cargo trucks include flatbed trucks, box/stake trucks, van vehicles, etc. XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck has been designed and developed on the basis of the principle “standardization, serialization and modularization” and market features.
The series product is reliable, durable, economical and practical and always enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. With its features such as comfortability, high reliability, high economical efficiency and environmental protection, the product is favored by the majority of users.
XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck is used mainly in short-distance logistics transportation, with the transportation distance of 50km in general. The product can be widely used to transport the following goods:
1. Daily industrial products: plastics, chemical fibers, textile products, bags and suitcases, clothes, cigarettes, drinks and beverages, household appliances, hardware and general merchandise, express logistics, etc.
2. Agricultural and sideline product: cold chain products, fresh products, fruits, vegetables, fertilizers, food, etc.
3. Transportation of building materials: reinforcing bars, security doors and windows, tiles, fine sands, putty powder, etc.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
- XCMG Qilong T-series Self-dumping Vehicles Enter Myanmar
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit