Dongfeng Duolika D12 Medium Truck
Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7L/ISB 5.9
Dongfeng Duolika D12 can be equipped with either Dongfeng Cummins ISB 5.9 or ISD 6.7 6-cylinder engine, which has a good power when working with FAST transmission and DANA axle, ensuring the high quality and reliability of the complete vehicle. In addition, Dongfeng Duolika features new technology and new materials that are used in aluminium fuel tank, aluminium air cylinder and vacuum tire etc to provide customers with weight savings.
According to technician of Dongfeng Cummins, ISD6.7 engine features light-weighted design, bell housing and gear housing with high-pressure cast aluminum technique, and some parts are made of high-intensity compound materials, thus making it 20% lighter than its same kind in China. Duolika D12 with this engine is at most 500kg lighter than other 12m trucks, which means customers can load 0.5t more goods.
In addition, ISD6.7 National Ⅴ engine has a maximum power of 300hp and torque of 1100N.m. The maximum torque can be reached when engine is runing between 1,200-1,800 rev, fully satisfying customers’ demand for high timeliness. ISD6.7 National Ⅴ engine has a wide range of fuel economy with the lowest fuel consumption down to 193g/kWh, 5% lower than the industrial average. In addition, Dongfeng Duolika features Dr. Kang and C-LINK systems that make its fuel consumption decrease by at least 1.1L.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 170,000 Units in 2017
- Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut
- 10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market