SAIC Hongyan GENPAW 4×2 Cargo Truck
With an ergonomic design, GENPAW’s cockpit measures 1,885 mm in width and 1,520 mm in height, providing much more spacious room for drivers.
Thanks to the latest high-pressure common rail system, the vehicle is able to generate an injection pressure of 180-200MPa (its counterparts can generate an injection pressure of less than 160MPa), achieving more exhaustive combustion. Operation data suggest that the vehicle’s fuel consumption can reach as low as 189g/kWh. For every, 100 kilometers, GENPAW uses 5-8% less fuels compared with its counterparts.
Equipped with 435 single driving axle, SAIC 4H/7H engine with AVL technologies, four valves, high-pressure jetting, SCR, turbo charging with inter-cooling, electronically controlled calibration, GENPAW reaches 160-280 horsepower, a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m and a maximum speed of 120 km/h. Its speed ratio ranges from 2.846 to 6.833. In addition, its steel integral forming helps the vehicle further cuts its body weight and improves its reliability and loading capacity.
Also worth mentioning is GENPAW’s dual circuit air braking system and its ABS, which further help the vehicle’s safety standards. Its electronic control unit (ECU) and its intelligent management are two other highlights of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 6,900 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April