JMC Kairui EV
When traveling at 40 km/h, Kairui EV is able to travel 400 km continuously. Even working on different road conditions, it is able to drive 248 km. Equipped with an electric motor boasting a maximum torque of 1,000 N.m, the truck is able to reach a speed of 50 km/h in just 7.3 seconds. In addition, it can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Currently, customers can choose 73 kwh, 82 kwh and 107 kwh battery packs for their vehicle. Meeting varied needs of its customers, the truck has also successfully cut its weight by over 10% thanks to the adoption of new materials.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club