JAC Kangling J6 Light Truck
Equipped with Dewei D25 engine with National V Emission Standards, Kangling J6 reaches a maximum torque of 360 N.m and a maximum 143 horsepower. Boasting competitive accelerating and climbing capabilities, the truck is mounted with WLY six-speed transmission gearbox.
Kangling J6 has a cargo tank measuring 4,180 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,200 mm in height. Thus, its tank boasts a total space of 21 cubic meters, improving its loading capacity by 10%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Makes the Breakthrough to Realize Upgrading Ankang Power
- Kazakh Prime Minister Ma Ming Inspects JAC Project
- JAC Motors and Weichai Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- JAC Junling Light Trucks Enter the Market in Wuxi
- JAC Secures a Deal of 500 Units Gallops with Dianjiwang
- 100 Units Gallop Intelligent and Eco-Friendly Trucks Delivered to Guangzhou
- JAC Motors: Brand Awareness Runs throughout the “One Belt, One Road"
- JAC T8 won the Best Intelligent Network Award Again
- JAC V7 AT Won the Technology Innovation Award
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step?