JAC Kangling J6 Light Truck
Equipped with Dewei D25 engine with National V Emission Standards, Kangling J6 reaches a maximum torque of 360 N.m and a maximum 143 horsepower. Boasting competitive accelerating and climbing capabilities, the truck is mounted with WLY six-speed transmission gearbox.
Kangling J6 has a cargo tank measuring 4,180 mm in length, 2,300 mm in width and 2,200 mm in height. Thus, its tank boasts a total space of 21 cubic meters, improving its loading capacity by 10%.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Kangling J Series Truck Makes Debut in Hangzhou
- JAC Gallop Truck Delivers Pandas to Russia
- JAC Junling V8 Truck Begins Its National Launch with Guiyang
- JAC Held Its Int'l Distributors Annual Conference 2019
- JAC Gallop K7 and V7 on Display on JAC's Brand Day
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh