AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: With more than 50 years of experience in tyre manufacturing, AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. is one of the 23 largest tyre manufacturers in the world today. Founded in 1965 as Henan Tyre, the company was specialized in producing and selling tyres for commercial vehicles and earth-moving machineries. 2012 the first passenger car tyre of the ACE Series was presented. 3 years later the 2nd generation of the ACE Series was presented, which passed the TüV SüD quality test mark.
The company’s headquarters and factory are located in Jiaozuo, a city with approximately 3.5 million inhabitants in the Chinese province of Henan. The production facilities span a floor area of 625,000m2 with more than 9000 employees.
AEOLUS Tyres is a fully owned subsidiary of the China National Chemical Corporation, also known as ChemChina. The company is an O f several Chinese vehicle types and supplies the technical industry. Since 2003 the company’s shares have been traded on the Shanghai Exchange as A-shares.
A PRODUCTION SITE WITH A CONCEPT.
The company premises, located on an area covering approximately 1.3 million square metres, provides space for production and its own research and development department. The impressive new factory connects each step of the value added chain with continuous quality management.
Interested partners of AEOLUS Tyre Corporation are invited to visit our factory. Our headquarters is a place of intense activity – technology, innovation and organisation: you choose the topic.
OUR TYRE BRAND IN THE HEART OF WORLD
AEOLUS products are available in over 80 countries worldwide. Our distribution channels successfully adapt to the very different requirements and market structures time and time again. The following is particularly relevant for Western European countries: We are in a close dialogue with our partners on the ground.
Thomas Wohlgemuth, General Manager West-Europe, sees his main role to be in the strategic positioning of the brand, professional marketing of the products and communication across all channels. He is building the European headquarters in the heart of Germany in order to ensure reliable availability and real-time coordination between dealers and manufacturers from this location.
Central support of our sales partners that is based on accessibility and short response times. This already clearly distinguishes us today from comparable competitors. We are more flexible than others and are closely guided by retailers' real needs.
- AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. 2016-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017