AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: With more than 50 years of experience in tyre manufacturing, AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. is one of the 23 largest tyre manufacturers in the world today. Founded in 1965 as Henan Tyre, the company was specialized in producing and selling tyres for commercial vehicles and earth-moving machineries. 2012 the first passenger car tyre of the ACE Series was presented. 3 years later the 2nd generation of the ACE Series was presented, which passed the TüV SüD quality test mark.
The company’s headquarters and factory are located in Jiaozuo, a city with approximately 3.5 million inhabitants in the Chinese province of Henan. The production facilities span a floor area of 625,000m2 with more than 9000 employees.
AEOLUS Tyres is a fully owned subsidiary of the China National Chemical Corporation, also known as ChemChina. The company is an O f several Chinese vehicle types and supplies the technical industry. Since 2003 the company’s shares have been traded on the Shanghai Exchange as A-shares.
A PRODUCTION SITE WITH A CONCEPT.
The company premises, located on an area covering approximately 1.3 million square metres, provides space for production and its own research and development department. The impressive new factory connects each step of the value added chain with continuous quality management.
Interested partners of AEOLUS Tyre Corporation are invited to visit our factory. Our headquarters is a place of intense activity – technology, innovation and organisation: you choose the topic.
OUR TYRE BRAND IN THE HEART OF WORLD
AEOLUS products are available in over 80 countries worldwide. Our distribution channels successfully adapt to the very different requirements and market structures time and time again. The following is particularly relevant for Western European countries: We are in a close dialogue with our partners on the ground.
Thomas Wohlgemuth, General Manager West-Europe, sees his main role to be in the strategic positioning of the brand, professional marketing of the products and communication across all channels. He is building the European headquarters in the heart of Germany in order to ensure reliable availability and real-time coordination between dealers and manufacturers from this location.
Central support of our sales partners that is based on accessibility and short response times. This already clearly distinguishes us today from comparable competitors. We are more flexible than others and are closely guided by retailers' real needs.
- AEOLUS Tyre Co. Ltd. 2016-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July