Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturing enterprise with large scale facilities. The registered capital of Linglong is up to 1 billion RMB. After several years of innovation development, Linglong has become a world-famous tire enterprise with over 10 billion asset, over 10 billion RMB income, and over ten thousand staff. Linglong has been consistently among the top 20 tire enterprises in the world and top 5 in China for several years.
Linglong has national level technical center and accreditation laboratory. Linglong was the first indoor noise laboratory and rolling resistance laboratory in China. In the past two years, Linglong was successful in achieving a number of national level projects such as 863 Program, Torch Plan, joined in drafting and amending more than 60 national and industrial standards, and obtained over 300 domestic and international patents. Linglong self-developed “low profile, wet-skid resistance, low noise and ultra high performance radial tire”and was awarded “Second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology” in the year 2010. This award is recognized as the best prize for tire industry in China. In 2015, Linglong’s brand value reached a new level of 20.295 billion RMB, keeping the first place of China tire industry.
In term of quality control, Linglong has built strict system of self-inspection and high technology inspection. Linglong’s product sells to over 180 countries and regions and is well accepted by customers in all over the world with stable and reliable quality. Linglong passed a variety of domestic and international certifications, including China 3C, America DOT, Europe ECE, Arab States GCC, Brazil INMETRO, Uruguay LATU, and America SMARTWAY. Linglong exceeds the QMS (Quality Management System) assessment of several top 10 automakers and provides OE service for GM, Ford, Tata, Tenant-Nissan, Fiat, Hyundai, etc. Linglong also achieved the main supplier and excellent suppliers for over 50 main OEMs.
In April, 2013, the high performance radial tire was put into operation in Linglong International Tire Co., Ltd.( Thailand) (LLIT). This was a big step for Linglong’s international develpment. Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China.
Linglong is dedicated in achieving world tire top 10 tire companies and target to be the world-class tire enterprise with global competitiveness, advanced technology and management; the annual capacity is expected to reach 90 million units annually by 2020.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. 2016-12-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018