Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Telma Vehicle Braking System (Shanghai) CO., Ltd belongs to VALEO, as the center production of Asia was founded in Nanhui in 2005, Shanghai. Now we produce more than fifteen thousands retarders for trucks, special vehicles and buses every year. The products are from 350Nm to 3300Nm.
A retarder is essential on coaches today. Not only does it handle most of the braking, it also guarantees that passengers and driver travel in comfort and safety.
Telma is the world’s leading manufacturer of electromagnetic retarders and has become much more than simply a brand name – it has become the by – word by which coach operators refer to their retarder.
Reliability built on quality
The Telma product is the result of the latest developments in design and production techniques, including the use of powerful CAD/CAM design and manufacturing systems, high-performance computer and numerically-controlled machine tools and the most modern industrial methods. Rigorous quality control at all stages of the production process, together with arduous test programmes, both on the test-bench and on the road, ensure the total satisfaction of customers. Telma is AFAQ qualified to ISO/TS16949 standards.
Telma retards are almost entirely maintenance-free. In addition, they can improve operating profits by reducing the maintenance costs of the vehicle:
By substantially reducing brake temperatures, the Telma retarder can increase the lining service life by a factor of between 4 and 8.
By reducing heat transfer from the brakes into the side-walls of the tyres allows easier retreading.
By providing better downhill control, it can reduce average journey times by 10%.
Better vehicle scheduling, improved delivery deadlines, reduced down-time, and savings on maintenance… with Telma, safety really is a profitable option.
The Telma retarder is essential on coaches, especially in mountainous areas with long downhill descents. It is permanently coupled to the driven wheels and is always available with absolutely no danger of accidentally ”losing” the gears. By handling up to 80% of all brake applications, the service brakes are kept cool and efficient ready for any emergency.
The Telma retarder is compatible with all ABS/ABR and EBS system.
Simple to use
The electromagnetic operating principle of the Telma system provides an instantaneous and very smooth braking.
Flexible control systems offer a choice of dash-mounted hand-control, automatic foot-control or a combination of both; four retarder stages provide the optimum retardation to suit all road and traffic conditions.
- Telma Vehicle Braking System CO., Ltd 2014-11-01
- About Allison Transmission 2019-02-20
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
- Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group Co., Ltd (SHACMAN) 2018-11-01
- FAW Group Corporation 2018-10-01
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co.LTD 2018-09-01
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile 2018-07-02
- Beiben Heavy Duty Truck 2018-07-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co,. Ltd. 2018-06-01
- Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd 2018-05-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019