JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017
As a prestigious annual competition in the truck industry, the annual model selection has been highly recognized by industry experts, truck manufacturers and truck users, and it is difficult for similar domestic competition to match its professional evaluation engineers, jury and unique evaluation facilities and venues. At the same time, experience evaluation team formed by representatives from several logistics companies and transportation groups, along with 20 truck and bus drivers carefully selected around country also has joined the judges team, making the competition truly focus on truck users.
Glory witness: JAC light truck upgraded, technology innovation recognized
The technology upgrading is fully reflected in engine dynamic characteristics with emission meets NationalⅤstandards, which has been fully displayed in both Green Jet engine with Europe and USA technology and MaxxForce engine with the North American technology. High-end NationalⅤengine equipped in all product series has achieved high performance with low emissions, low noise, high reliability required in modern logistics, and to form disruptive advantages in the industry.
It is worth mentioning that JAC light truck gets ahead in the industry by equipping with "J-ConNet" vehicle network technology, which provides all-round vehicle management of intelligent services such as location monitoring, fuel consumption management, traffic safety, maintenance diagnosis, operation monitoring for enterprise shippers, logistics enterprises and truck drivers, which leads the intelligent trend of information technology equipped in light trucks.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela 2016-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016