JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, JAC successfully accomplished its whole year sales target with all kinds of vehicle 643,342 units, up by 9.4% year-on-year.
In the field of commercial vehicle, JAC vehicle has maintained the powerful upward momentum and the cumulative sales reached 276,024 units. And the light-duty truck sold 192,221 units, up by 16.40% and heavy –duty truck sold 43,091 units, up by 43.95%.
By virtue of core value ‘Customer-based, quality-oriented and be realistic and pragmatic’, JAC will bring us more surprises in 2017.
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela 2016-12-01
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market 2016-11-30
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market 2016-11-25
- JAC Shuailing New National V Double Row Seat Light Truck Launched in Guangzhou Auto show 2016-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017
- FAW Marks a Successful 2016
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December
- Sub-Saharan Africa Accounted for 55% of SINOTRUK Export
- XGMC 5 cranes Shipped to Central American Caribbean Region
- 22 SINOTRUK T7H Delivered to Qiaoyun Logistics
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months