Dongfeng Involves in the “Belt and Road” with Its Star Products
www.chinatrucks.com: With the advancement of the “Belt and Road” initiative, so far, Dongfeng has signed “going-out” strategic cooperation agreements with more than 20 government controlled makers. Through mutual communication, they are working together to explore the effective ways to improve the level at which Chinese companies going-out.
The “Belt and Road” makes great significance for improving the logistics and international investment in countries along the route. With Its “Overseas Star Products”, including Dongfeng Kinland Flagship, Dongfeng Kinland, Dongfeng Kinland KC and Dongfeng KR, Dongfeng are poised to create a full-scale sales channel and service network for Belt and Road participating countries.
In Russia, Dongfeng actively goes forward to produce locally and sets up Dongfeng Russia Company after the first overseas showroom was opened.
In Iran, Dongfeng works in cooperation with local makers to establish several KD assembly plants, making shift from completed vehicle exports to KD exports. As more and more products reached to local customers, customer trust and loyalty was built gradually. In South Africa, it also sets up a marketing center.
As the “Belt and Road” brings opportunity to logistics and international investment in countries along the route, the demand for Dongfeng CVs will grow with it.
Currently, Dongfeng has made new breakthroughs in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. Dongfeng are well prepared to serve Chinese engineering companies to deliver good products for their overseas projects.
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Dongfeng Reports a 90% Increase in Heavy Trucks during the First 4 Months 2017-05-08
- An order for 4,000 Units of Dongfeng Duolika D12 Comes Immediately After Launch 2017-05-05
- Dongfeng Duolika D12 Medium Truck Launching Globally 2017-05-03
- 200 Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to NYK Car Carrier 2017-04-28
- Dongfeng’s First ZD30 National Ⅵ Engine is Successfully Ignited 2017-04-28
- New Dongfeng Chenglong M3 Release Conference Ends with an Order of 583 Units 2017-04-25
- Dongfeng Signs Purchasing Agreement with ZTO Express on 500 Light Trucks 2017-04-18
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017 2017-04-18
- Dongfeng launching Duolika Q25 Across China 2017-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mitsubishi, Toyota and Mazda Scramble to Fill Truck Gap
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017
- XCMG Chairman Wang Min Attended 2017 Summit of China Manufacturing
- MIIT Leaders Pay a Visit to XCMG Europe
- Developing Countries' Inspection Delegation Visits Sinotruck
- JAC International Distributors Annual Conference 2017 was held grandly in Suzhou
- Brand Upgrading: JAC Announces Bold New Branding Strategy at Annual Conference
- North American March Orders for Heavy Trucks Solidify Industry Recovery
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January