Dongfeng Involves in the “Belt and Road” with Its Star Products
www.chinatrucks.com: With the advancement of the “Belt and Road” initiative, so far, Dongfeng has signed “going-out” strategic cooperation agreements with more than 20 government controlled makers. Through mutual communication, they are working together to explore the effective ways to improve the level at which Chinese companies going-out.
The “Belt and Road” makes great significance for improving the logistics and international investment in countries along the route. With Its “Overseas Star Products”, including Dongfeng Kinland Flagship, Dongfeng Kinland, Dongfeng Kinland KC and Dongfeng KR, Dongfeng are poised to create a full-scale sales channel and service network for Belt and Road participating countries.
In Russia, Dongfeng actively goes forward to produce locally and sets up Dongfeng Russia Company after the first overseas showroom was opened.
In Iran, Dongfeng works in cooperation with local makers to establish several KD assembly plants, making shift from completed vehicle exports to KD exports. As more and more products reached to local customers, customer trust and loyalty was built gradually. In South Africa, it also sets up a marketing center.
As the “Belt and Road” brings opportunity to logistics and international investment in countries along the route, the demand for Dongfeng CVs will grow with it.
Currently, Dongfeng has made new breakthroughs in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. Dongfeng are well prepared to serve Chinese engineering companies to deliver good products for their overseas projects.
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
- Dongfeng KX Hazardous Materials Delivery Truck Unveils in Shandong 2018-05-16
- Dongfeng Opens Its First Powertrain Plant in China 2018-05-15
- Dongfeng and Jumeng Sign a Deal for 1,000 Units Trucks 2018-05-10
- Dongfeng Held a Forum on Intelligent and Connected Vehicles Tech 2018-05-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July