Dongfeng Involves in the “Belt and Road” with Its Star Products
www.chinatrucks.com: With the advancement of the “Belt and Road” initiative, so far, Dongfeng has signed “going-out” strategic cooperation agreements with more than 20 government controlled makers. Through mutual communication, they are working together to explore the effective ways to improve the level at which Chinese companies going-out.
The “Belt and Road” makes great significance for improving the logistics and international investment in countries along the route. With Its “Overseas Star Products”, including Dongfeng Kinland Flagship, Dongfeng Kinland, Dongfeng Kinland KC and Dongfeng KR, Dongfeng are poised to create a full-scale sales channel and service network for Belt and Road participating countries.
In Russia, Dongfeng actively goes forward to produce locally and sets up Dongfeng Russia Company after the first overseas showroom was opened.
In Iran, Dongfeng works in cooperation with local makers to establish several KD assembly plants, making shift from completed vehicle exports to KD exports. As more and more products reached to local customers, customer trust and loyalty was built gradually. In South Africa, it also sets up a marketing center.
As the “Belt and Road” brings opportunity to logistics and international investment in countries along the route, the demand for Dongfeng CVs will grow with it.
Currently, Dongfeng has made new breakthroughs in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. Dongfeng are well prepared to serve Chinese engineering companies to deliver good products for their overseas projects.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April