Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou
www.chinatrucks.com: In order to speed up the building of sanitation infrastructure, on May 22, 2017, Beiben holds a delivery ceremony for the first batch of vehicles to upgrade sanitation industry in Baotou city.
At the delivery ceremony, Zhang Jianzhong points out that the sanitation industrial upgrade and reform project in Baotou City is an important part of urban construction and a livelihood project. The project is an important measure to improve the sanitation service level, which includes purchasing of sanitary vehicles and upgrades to sanitation facilities. Therefore, the use of 429 sanitation trucks will greatly improve the sanitation services for Baotou City.
Beiben has attached great importance to special vehicles and kept an all-round research and tracking in the sanitation industry. The sanitation project is initiated in 2016 and has been in progress smoothly under the keen concerns of all levels of municipal government leaders in Baotou city. Beiben, as the only chassis manufacturer in Baotou city, shoulders the responsibility of providing excellent chassis for sanitation vehicles. Under the arrangement of Group leaders, Beiben develops light-weighted 4x2 and 6x4 chassis suitable for sanitation products. At the delivery ceremony, it can be seen that Beiben chassis are well applied in the muck truck, cleaning sweeper truck, road watering truck, compressed refuse collector, and detachable garbage collector. It wins much praise for performance from leaders at all levels in the municipal government.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November