Geely Yuancheng M100 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine Conducts Successful Ignition
www.chinatrucks.com: With the unveilling of several pure electric products in Chengdu product launching ceremony, Geely Commercial Vehicle Nanchong base has already been under good preparation to roll off new products in July. On the other hand, except the electric products, the methanol engine product which will be produced in Nanchong base also make breakthroughs - Geely M100 methanol heavy truck engine conducts successful ignition.
6105 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine
As China’s first self-researched enterprise to develop methanol vehicle and get the qualification of producing methanol vehicles, Geely has started to develop gasoline replacement fuel as early as 2005, and in 2006, it developed Geely’s first generation of methanol vehicle. In December 2012, Geely became the only methanol vehicle manufacturer authorized by MIT.
Geely Commercial Vehicle as a subsidy of Geely Holding Group spares no efforts in developing methanol driven engine, and is working on the development of several methanol engines which in future will be applied to all production lines on which light trucks, heavy trucks, buses and multi-purpose commercial vehicles are produced. In July 2017, new products will roll off the final assembly line in Nanchong base, which will be the first-class platform to apply methanol vehicle technology. According to the deployment of the whole group, in addition to annual production of 100,000 units of new energy vehicles, Geely Nanchong Base will also shoulder the responsibility of producing all methanol engines.
Methanol is a true sustainable fuel with high octane value and anti-detonating quality. It has clear advantages in economy and pollutant emission level. Methanol engine has stronger power than the natural gas engine and roughly the same with diesel engine. The successful ignited M100 12L engine is created for heavy trucks. In terms of emission, methanol has a natural advantage - producing 80% less oxynitride than natural gas and diesel engines and barely no particulate emission.
- Geely Gets a 1,000-unit Order for Electric Light Trucks 2017-05-25
- Foreign auto brands scramble for low-end niche 2008-05-08
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Methanol Fuel to Become a Shinning Star in Commercial Vehicle Industry 2016-11-22
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Shines at China Truck Racing Championship (Beijing Station) 2017-07-28
- The Full Range of Euro VI Engines Make Yuchai a World-Class Enterprise 2017-07-18
- How Cummins Lead in New and Emerging Technologies 2017-06-15
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April