Geely Yuancheng M100 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine Conducts Successful Ignition
www.chinatrucks.com: With the unveilling of several pure electric products in Chengdu product launching ceremony, Geely Commercial Vehicle Nanchong base has already been under good preparation to roll off new products in July. On the other hand, except the electric products, the methanol engine product which will be produced in Nanchong base also make breakthroughs - Geely M100 methanol heavy truck engine conducts successful ignition.
6105 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine
As China’s first self-researched enterprise to develop methanol vehicle and get the qualification of producing methanol vehicles, Geely has started to develop gasoline replacement fuel as early as 2005, and in 2006, it developed Geely’s first generation of methanol vehicle. In December 2012, Geely became the only methanol vehicle manufacturer authorized by MIT.
Geely Commercial Vehicle as a subsidy of Geely Holding Group spares no efforts in developing methanol driven engine, and is working on the development of several methanol engines which in future will be applied to all production lines on which light trucks, heavy trucks, buses and multi-purpose commercial vehicles are produced. In July 2017, new products will roll off the final assembly line in Nanchong base, which will be the first-class platform to apply methanol vehicle technology. According to the deployment of the whole group, in addition to annual production of 100,000 units of new energy vehicles, Geely Nanchong Base will also shoulder the responsibility of producing all methanol engines.
Methanol is a true sustainable fuel with high octane value and anti-detonating quality. It has clear advantages in economy and pollutant emission level. Methanol engine has stronger power than the natural gas engine and roughly the same with diesel engine. The successful ignited M100 12L engine is created for heavy trucks. In terms of emission, methanol has a natural advantage - producing 80% less oxynitride than natural gas and diesel engines and barely no particulate emission.
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake 2018-03-02
- Geely Likely to Purchase a Below 3% Stake in Daimler 2018-02-07
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder 2017-12-28
- Geely Gets a 1,000-unit Order for Electric Light Trucks 2017-05-25
- Foreign auto brands scramble for low-end niche 2008-05-08
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Methanol Fuel to Become a Shinning Star in Commercial Vehicle Industry 2016-11-22
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November