China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the export of Chinese complete trucks is 186,000 units. Sinotruk exports one third of annual production and Foton sells around 58,000 units, up by 9% year on year. “From 2011 to 2014, SHACMAN maintains an export of 10,000 units every year”, said Zhang Xiaohui, “SHACMAN remains export over 5,000 units in 2016 despite of low demands in international market due to sluggish economy and decreasing price of crude oil.”
The Belt and Road Initiative, a development strategy was proposed by China in 2013. Three years later, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation is held in Beijing in May 2017, indicating the great importance to which China attached.
Currently, the export of Chinese trucks is mainly in developing countries in Middle Asia and Southeast Asia, which are also the countries alongside the “Belt and Road”. The “Belt and Road” brings new opportunities for Chinese trucks in overseas market not only to deepen mature markets but to explore new markets.
It is believed that with the deepening of the “Belt and Road” heavy truck will see great chances because of the increasing infrastructure projects and increasing chances in overseas project construction. Tractors and dumpers take a large share in export. For example, over 80% export of SHACMAN heavy trucks are tractors and dumpers.
Previously, Chinese trucks are always impressed as “low quality and low price” compared with European and American high-end trucks. And the export is mainly to developing countries in Africa and Southeast Asia. This situation is changing in recent years and some companies are trying to explore the high-end market.
SINOTRUK is speeding up the arrangement in Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, etc. and fighting for entering the world’s top automobile manufacturers. Foton also comes up with strategic plan in product upgrade and structure adjustment which is to transmit from medium level products to high-end products by introducing new products based on current ones.
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July