JAC Speeds up Its Entry into Argentina Market Under the Belt & Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Argentina president Mauricio Macri has met JAC delegation which was led by JAC vice general manager, JAC International general manager She Cairong in Beijing, China. Both Parts have exchanged ideas about the strategy of JAC entering Argentina market, and have reached a preliminary consensus.
Argentina is the third economics in Latin America. Since China and Argentina diplomatic relationship was established, the two countries have carried out active exchange and cooperation, which have created sound environment and opportunity for the Argentina market. During the meeting, She Cairong have introduced to Macri JAC strength, overseas performance as well as the development planning in South America market and Argentina. President Macri showed keen interest on JAC rapid growth these years and rich products portfolio.
President Macri expressed that Argentina government will correspond to the belt and the road strategy and provide relevant supports and help for JAC entering Argentina market. It can be believed that under the assistance of the belt and the road, JAC will accelerate its breakthrough and development in Argentina market.
Latin America is JAC key region in the global market, after these years'deep exploration, 'JAC' has become a well-known brand in the local market. As is known to all, Argentina automobile market has large market potentials with sever competition, which is JAC strategic market in Latin America. In order to ensure the smooth entry into the market, JAC has made systematic planning and layout, right now it has made adequate preparation for the final entry.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April