Slovakia Ambassador to China Visits Linglong Tire
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18th, Slovakia ambassador to China, Mr. Dusan BELLA, and economic counselor, Mr. Miroslav TOMO, paid a visit to Linglong Tire. They visited Linglong’s R&D center and PCR plant #6 in Zhaoyuan, Linglong Tire’s HQ, accompanied by Liu Zhancun, vice president of Linglong Tire, and Li Wei, deputy general manager of Linglong Tire. The two guests spoke highly of Linglong tire’s technical level and intelligent manufacturing level.
After the visit, the two sides held a friendly talks. Ambassador Dusan BELLA and counselor Miroslav TOMO introduced Slovakian investment policy and taxation and labor provisions to Linglong Tire and said that Slovakian government was willing to communicate directly with Linglong Tire and provide accurate and reliable information and policy to help Linglong to build its second overseas manufacturing base. At the end of the meeting, they sincerely invited Linglong Tire to invest and build factories in Slovakia.
Slovakia is located in the center of Europe with convenient traffic conditions. Its annual output of automobiles is around one million, its speed of economic growth is the fastest among the four countries in central Europe. At present, there are more than 100 Korean companies and a number of German companies setting up factories in Slovakia.
As an important part of Linglong tire "3+3" strategy, LLIT, Linglong Tire’s first overseas manufacturing base, has achieved a great success in Thailand, contributing to the local economic development and social welfare. Therefore, the location of Linglong’s second overseas base has aroused widespread concern in many European countries. Currently, Czech, Slovakia, Belgium and other countries have extended an olive branch to Linglong Tire.
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Listed as the Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands 2017 2017-10-10
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
- Linglong Opens Two New Subsidiaries in Luxembourg and Mexico 2017-07-04
- Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April