FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands”
www.chinatrucks.com: "Chinese Brands Summit 2017", sponsored by Xinhuanet, was held in Beijing on May 26. FAW Group Corporation ranked the first place with its strong brand influence among Chinese top 100 brands after several rounds of appraisal.
China is experiencing a transformation from Chinese products to Chinese brands, which is essential to improve the quality and efficiency of China's economic development and build a strong economic power. The State Council, China's cabinet, has approved a Chinese Brands Day, to be held on May 10 each year from this year, with the aim to guide the public to better understanding, use and popularize independent brands.
The list of "Top 100 Chinese Brands 2017" was released at the forum. The top 100 brands are chosen according to the earlier network selection results, and combined with corporation's operation, market influence and consumer appraisals. FAW takes first place in the list. Other enrolled brands include ICBC, HUAWEI, Sinopec, Dongfeng Motor, etc.
Since established its Brand Strategy with the core value of "quality, technology and innovation", FAW has focused on the work of brand planning and building, so as to increase its brand value constantly. According to the list of "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands 2016" released by World Brand Lab, FAW ranks 9th with the brand value of 191.828 billion yuan (RMB), increased 55.549 billion yuan (RMB) year on year. FAW has ranked the first among automotive industry for 13 consecutive years. In the list of Fortune Global 500 2016, FAW ranked 130th.
May 10 marks China’s first “Chinese Brand Day”. The setting up of the Brand Day is an important way for the nation to guide people to know Chinese brand, use Chinese brand and promote Chinese brand, indicating “Brands play a leading role” upgrading to a new height. The summit forum this time is a response to the nation’s call and a way to increase brand awareness, to share development experience and promote the brand construction by means of inviting political leaders, industrial experts and corporate representatives to trade opinions.
In 2016, FAW sold 3.148 million vehicles, up 11 percent year on year. The annual revenue increased 9 percent year on year. FAW's total profit of 2016 ranks the 8th among state-owned enterprises in China. In the first four months of this year, FAW's total wholesale deliveries reached 1.076 million units, increased 8.4 percent year on year.
With the continuous improvement in brand influence, FAW constantly speed up its pace of "going global". Encouraged by the Belt and Road Initiative, FAW has expanded its overseas business in 48 countries from Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. FAW has 49 dealers and 227 secondary distributors around the world. Up to now, 260,000 vehicles of FAW have been exported abroad. The exports of complete vehicle and parts are over 5 billion yuan (RMB).
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April