FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands”
www.chinatrucks.com: "Chinese Brands Summit 2017", sponsored by Xinhuanet, was held in Beijing on May 26. FAW Group Corporation ranked the first place with its strong brand influence among Chinese top 100 brands after several rounds of appraisal.
China is experiencing a transformation from Chinese products to Chinese brands, which is essential to improve the quality and efficiency of China's economic development and build a strong economic power. The State Council, China's cabinet, has approved a Chinese Brands Day, to be held on May 10 each year from this year, with the aim to guide the public to better understanding, use and popularize independent brands.
The list of "Top 100 Chinese Brands 2017" was released at the forum. The top 100 brands are chosen according to the earlier network selection results, and combined with corporation's operation, market influence and consumer appraisals. FAW takes first place in the list. Other enrolled brands include ICBC, HUAWEI, Sinopec, Dongfeng Motor, etc.
Since established its Brand Strategy with the core value of "quality, technology and innovation", FAW has focused on the work of brand planning and building, so as to increase its brand value constantly. According to the list of "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands 2016" released by World Brand Lab, FAW ranks 9th with the brand value of 191.828 billion yuan (RMB), increased 55.549 billion yuan (RMB) year on year. FAW has ranked the first among automotive industry for 13 consecutive years. In the list of Fortune Global 500 2016, FAW ranked 130th.
May 10 marks China’s first “Chinese Brand Day”. The setting up of the Brand Day is an important way for the nation to guide people to know Chinese brand, use Chinese brand and promote Chinese brand, indicating “Brands play a leading role” upgrading to a new height. The summit forum this time is a response to the nation’s call and a way to increase brand awareness, to share development experience and promote the brand construction by means of inviting political leaders, industrial experts and corporate representatives to trade opinions.
In 2016, FAW sold 3.148 million vehicles, up 11 percent year on year. The annual revenue increased 9 percent year on year. FAW's total profit of 2016 ranks the 8th among state-owned enterprises in China. In the first four months of this year, FAW's total wholesale deliveries reached 1.076 million units, increased 8.4 percent year on year.
With the continuous improvement in brand influence, FAW constantly speed up its pace of "going global". Encouraged by the Belt and Road Initiative, FAW has expanded its overseas business in 48 countries from Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. FAW has 49 dealers and 227 secondary distributors around the world. Up to now, 260,000 vehicles of FAW have been exported abroad. The exports of complete vehicle and parts are over 5 billion yuan (RMB).
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November