Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China
www.chinatrucks.com: In recent days, the 81st China Automobile Parts Fair has been inaugurated in Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center, at which Yuchai Group unveiled its hybrid engine system, pure electric drive system and high-end heavy-duty engine.
China Automobile Parts Fair (hereinafter referred to as “Auto Parts China”) is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation. As the largest automobile parts fair featuring large exhibition scale, rich exhibition items and strong profession in China, the fair comprehensively displays new products, technologies, materials and processes as well as integral level and development orientation of China automobile parts industry, providing an all-round platform of exhibition, trade, exchange and cooperation to assist enterprises in further building their brand images.
Boasting an absolutely dominant position in the clean energy engine field, Yuchai Group inevitably deserved the title of star in the Auto Parts China. Thanks to the displayed clean energy hybrid engine system and pure electric drive system, it attracted numerous participants from China and ASEAN countries like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia for communication and negotiation. As the first domestic ISG hybrid engine system was successfully researched and developed in 2007, Yuchai Group’s hybrid engine system has been taking the lead in the industry. In addition, this system featured environmental protection, large power and fuel economy with a rate of fuel saving reaching the advanced level in China. Until now, Yuchai Group has launched the 3rd hybrid engine system and multiple engines exclusive to hybrid electric vehicles, occupying more than 65% share in the domestic hybrid electric vehicles market. Yuchai Group’s pure electric drive system achieved the intelligent energy management in hybrid electric vehicles. Meanwhile, it realized the infinitely variable speed and high efficiency by adopting direct-driven motor, mainly suitable for pure electric buses, service cars, special vehicles and the like.
In addition to products exhibition, Yuchai Group has participated in numerous large conferences and negotiation and promotion activities, sharing its technological advantages in the clean energy field. Meanwhile, it commits to launching more engines featuring high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection to both domestic and international markets by continuously research, development and upgrading of clean energy technology.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April