Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China
www.chinatrucks.com: In recent days, the 81st China Automobile Parts Fair has been inaugurated in Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center, at which Yuchai Group unveiled its hybrid engine system, pure electric drive system and high-end heavy-duty engine.
China Automobile Parts Fair (hereinafter referred to as “Auto Parts China”) is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation. As the largest automobile parts fair featuring large exhibition scale, rich exhibition items and strong profession in China, the fair comprehensively displays new products, technologies, materials and processes as well as integral level and development orientation of China automobile parts industry, providing an all-round platform of exhibition, trade, exchange and cooperation to assist enterprises in further building their brand images.
Boasting an absolutely dominant position in the clean energy engine field, Yuchai Group inevitably deserved the title of star in the Auto Parts China. Thanks to the displayed clean energy hybrid engine system and pure electric drive system, it attracted numerous participants from China and ASEAN countries like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia for communication and negotiation. As the first domestic ISG hybrid engine system was successfully researched and developed in 2007, Yuchai Group’s hybrid engine system has been taking the lead in the industry. In addition, this system featured environmental protection, large power and fuel economy with a rate of fuel saving reaching the advanced level in China. Until now, Yuchai Group has launched the 3rd hybrid engine system and multiple engines exclusive to hybrid electric vehicles, occupying more than 65% share in the domestic hybrid electric vehicles market. Yuchai Group’s pure electric drive system achieved the intelligent energy management in hybrid electric vehicles. Meanwhile, it realized the infinitely variable speed and high efficiency by adopting direct-driven motor, mainly suitable for pure electric buses, service cars, special vehicles and the like.
In addition to products exhibition, Yuchai Group has participated in numerous large conferences and negotiation and promotion activities, sharing its technological advantages in the clean energy field. Meanwhile, it commits to launching more engines featuring high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection to both domestic and international markets by continuously research, development and upgrading of clean energy technology.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November