SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 26, 2017, organized by SAIC-HONGYAN, Anji Logistics, and Deshi Automobile Trading Company, “SAIC-HONGYAN Middle-axle Car Carrier Trailer Product Introduction Conference” is opened in Anting, Shanghai. Around 260 people from domestic car transit companies, middle-axle tractor manufactures and other related companies attend this conference.
Many transit companies place orders for SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers and the orders amount to over 1,000 units, spreading the business for middle-axle car carrier Trailers in a realistic way.
At the parking lot of Deshi Automobile Trading Company, over ten eye-catching SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers are lined up and poised for inspection from people of transit companies. They all agree that after the release of new GB1589 previous vehicles not conforming to this standard will be eliminated. SACI-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers is superior to others from the aspects of mature reliability and fuel economy thanks to its strong technical strength. It is not only conforming to the standard, but also featured by large load capacity, high efficiency, low costs, and light weight. The front and rear air suspension and the technology of leverage force apart from the vehicle are all leading technologies in China.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November