BYD Unveils Its Pioneering "Fully Sustainable Power Solutions"
www.chinatrucks.com: Renewable energy technology company BYD has announced the latest development of its “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, a renewable energy business model for advancing its energy storage system, as the company pointed to its success in combining it with photovoltaics.
A case study highlighting frequency regulation, one of the benefits of the “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, was presented at Intersolar Europe 2017, the solar industry’s biggest trade show. The public showcase comes a year after this business model was unveiled at the same event. The contract for a 60MWh UK project was also signed then.
Results from the 60MWh UK project a year on show that BYD’s energy storage system has operated smoothly over these 12 months. The system responds quickly to the grid’s demand, matching over 99% of aggregate demand with five to six cycles every day. This frequency regulation project is the biggest of its kind in the UK to date.
Tom Zhao, Managing Director of BYD Solar Division said the success of the project is proof that the revolutionary business model works. “We want to pave the way for more projects to follow suit so that the new energy market becomes bigger and better,” he said. “There is a potential demand of 100MWh in a similar project in the UK alone, and over 200MWh worldwide.”
BYD also announced its ambition to integrate its energy storage systems with wind power this year, before eventually merging the system with all types of renewable energy generation. This will give consumers and businesses a more stable supply of clean energy and increase the functionality of renewable power generation stations.
Some of the company’s innovations were also on display at the Munich trade show. These included its residential energy storage system B-Box, the Mini ES and four new state-of-the-art polycrystalline and monocrystalline silicon solar panels.
One of these panels, the double-side dual-glass monocrystalline silicon solar panel no longer bears the risk of potential induced degradation (energy loss) or “snail trail” discoloration effect, and it is designed to be more resilient to bad weather.
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- BYD to Deliver Electric Refuse Trucks to Seattle 2018-07-20
- BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen 2018-07-16
- BYD To Deliver 200 Electric Trucks To Brazil 2018-07-11
- BYD Trucks Officially Available to Export to Canada for Sale and Operation 2018-07-06
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 2018-06-28
- BYD T5 Electric Freight Delivery Truck Set to Make New Splashes 2018-06-14
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- BYD Lands Deal for 200 Electric Trucks with Corpus in Brasil 2018-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November