BYD to Start Producing Electric Sanitation Vehicle in Its New Laoting Base
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, invested by Beijing Environmental Sanitation Engineering Group Sanitation Equipment Leting Co. Ltd, the sanitation vehicle production base starts construction in Leting Economic and Technological Development Zone in Hebei province. The production base will be used to produce electric road sweepers “Shining Blue” researched jointly by Beijing Sanitation Group and BYD. The project with an investment of 1.5 billion RMB will start trial production at the end of this year and will produce 15,000 sanitation vehicles per year in formal production phase.
The project covers an area of 500mu, which includes a building area spanning over 184,000 square meters. They are designed for use in areas like sanitation vehicle’s parts production line, chassis production and assembly line, R&D, test center, office building and other facility buildings.
The project uses the most internationally leading German technology of soft welding production, robot-supported equipment, digital control plasma cutting technique and other high-end equipment and technologies. The base mainly produce new-type sanitation vehicles and equipment including road watering truck, fecal suction truck, garbage transfer truck, road sweeper, snow sweeper and special vehicles. After starting service, the base has the capacity to produce 15,000 units annually and the sanitation vehicles produced will be sold in Beijing, Jiangsu, Hainan and Guizhou provinces as well as Cuba and Brazil.
BYD electric sanitation vehicle, the one ever used in Tiananmen Square, is the global first zero-pollution, zero-emission, low-noise and low-radiation road sweeper. It was used to serve the military parade of Commemorating 70th anniversary of the victories of War of Chinese People's Resistance against Japan and the world Anti-Fascism war and has been put into market as a modeling new-energy sanitation product.
Responsible person in Laoting says after the construction, the project will be China’s largest production base for new-energy sanitation vehicle and equipment manufacturing and will achieve a business revenue of 5.44 billion RMB, 0.15 billion in profit and 0.18 billion in tax, and create 806 jobs.
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- BYD to Deliver Electric Refuse Trucks to Seattle 2018-07-20
- BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen 2018-07-16
- BYD To Deliver 200 Electric Trucks To Brazil 2018-07-11
- BYD Trucks Officially Available to Export to Canada for Sale and Operation 2018-07-06
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 2018-06-28
- BYD T5 Electric Freight Delivery Truck Set to Make New Splashes 2018-06-14
- CATL & BYD Rise to Enter Top 3 Global Battery Makers 2018-06-08
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- BYD Lands Deal for 200 Electric Trucks with Corpus in Brasil 2018-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November