BYD to Start Producing Electric Sanitation Vehicle in Its New Laoting Base
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, invested by Beijing Environmental Sanitation Engineering Group Sanitation Equipment Leting Co. Ltd, the sanitation vehicle production base starts construction in Leting Economic and Technological Development Zone in Hebei province. The production base will be used to produce electric road sweepers “Shining Blue” researched jointly by Beijing Sanitation Group and BYD. The project with an investment of 1.5 billion RMB will start trial production at the end of this year and will produce 15,000 sanitation vehicles per year in formal production phase.
The project covers an area of 500mu, which includes a building area spanning over 184,000 square meters. They are designed for use in areas like sanitation vehicle’s parts production line, chassis production and assembly line, R&D, test center, office building and other facility buildings.
The project uses the most internationally leading German technology of soft welding production, robot-supported equipment, digital control plasma cutting technique and other high-end equipment and technologies. The base mainly produce new-type sanitation vehicles and equipment including road watering truck, fecal suction truck, garbage transfer truck, road sweeper, snow sweeper and special vehicles. After starting service, the base has the capacity to produce 15,000 units annually and the sanitation vehicles produced will be sold in Beijing, Jiangsu, Hainan and Guizhou provinces as well as Cuba and Brazil.
BYD electric sanitation vehicle, the one ever used in Tiananmen Square, is the global first zero-pollution, zero-emission, low-noise and low-radiation road sweeper. It was used to serve the military parade of Commemorating 70th anniversary of the victories of War of Chinese People's Resistance against Japan and the world Anti-Fascism war and has been put into market as a modeling new-energy sanitation product.
Responsible person in Laoting says after the construction, the project will be China’s largest production base for new-energy sanitation vehicle and equipment manufacturing and will achieve a business revenue of 5.44 billion RMB, 0.15 billion in profit and 0.18 billion in tax, and create 806 jobs.
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil 2017-06-23
- BYD Unveils Its Pioneering "Fully Sustainable Power Solutions" 2017-06-06
- BYD to Supply 11 Zero-Emission Electric Trucks to San Francisco Goodwill 2017-05-10
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future 2017-05-09
- BYD Unveils Class 8 Battery-Electric Refuse Truck at 2017 ACT Expo 2017-05-04
- BYD Electric Yard Truck to Make Demonstration in USA 2017-05-04
- BYD to Supply 11 Zero-emission Battery Electric Trucks to American SF Goodwill 2017-04-10
- BYD Delivers the first 27 Zero Emissions Trucks in USA 2017-03-15
- BYD Signs a Deal with a Canada Bus&Truck Company 2017-02-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April