SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3 to June 7, 2017 Silk Road International Expo and the 21st China East-West Cooperation and Investment Trade Fair (abbreviated as 2017 Silk Road Expo and 21st China East-West Trade Fair) is grandly held in Xi’an, Shaanxi province. As an enterprise among China’s top 500, SHACMAN shows up in the expo with a powerful lineup, attracting much attention from companies both at home and abroad.
Considering the “Belt and Road” strategy, SHACMAN displays high-end heavy trucks that interpret the image of Chinese brand and demonstrates its “product and service” integrated solution, including Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor & natural gas tractor, Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper, Delong L3000 stake truck, and Delong New M3000 multi-functional road sweeper.
Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor as China’s first large horsepower heavy truck is a new product developed by SHACMAN for high-efficiency logistics. Its initiated 500PS+ will bring customers with strong power and super fuel economy. It has the industrial minimum fuel-saving value and opens up to an era of super fuel saving 500+ for China's logistics industry.
Delong X3000 Golden Version natural gas tractor as a leader of natural gas heavy truck is developed by SHACMAN for daily commodity transmission in combining with national energy-saving and emission-reduction policy and decreasing customers’ operation cost. It features Weichai 13L natural gas engine, Fast 12-gear aluminum cover transmission, Hande axle with MAN technology, and 995L natural gas cylinder. Furthermore, it has a decisive advantage over diesel vehicle in lowing operation cost.
Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper is an environmental friendly heavy truck developed by SHACMAN to meet the real demand for urban construction and is named as “ambassador to remove haze and fog”.
Delong L3000 stake truck uses retrofitted van chassis with super strong power, comfort driving and convenient operation, aiming at creating high quality for customers.
Delong New 3000 multi-functional road sweeper is purely developed by SHACMAN for urban sanitation and is named with “city beautician”. It uses Delong new M3000 chassis and the cleaning rate is over 90%. The launch of the product indicates SHACMAN masters the three core technologies of high-end cleaning sanitation vehicles and the production capability of cleaning vehicles.
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November