SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3 to June 7, 2017 Silk Road International Expo and the 21st China East-West Cooperation and Investment Trade Fair (abbreviated as 2017 Silk Road Expo and 21st China East-West Trade Fair) is grandly held in Xi’an, Shaanxi province. As an enterprise among China’s top 500, SHACMAN shows up in the expo with a powerful lineup, attracting much attention from companies both at home and abroad.
Considering the “Belt and Road” strategy, SHACMAN displays high-end heavy trucks that interpret the image of Chinese brand and demonstrates its “product and service” integrated solution, including Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor & natural gas tractor, Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper, Delong L3000 stake truck, and Delong New M3000 multi-functional road sweeper.
Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor as China’s first large horsepower heavy truck is a new product developed by SHACMAN for high-efficiency logistics. Its initiated 500PS+ will bring customers with strong power and super fuel economy. It has the industrial minimum fuel-saving value and opens up to an era of super fuel saving 500+ for China's logistics industry.
Delong X3000 Golden Version natural gas tractor as a leader of natural gas heavy truck is developed by SHACMAN for daily commodity transmission in combining with national energy-saving and emission-reduction policy and decreasing customers’ operation cost. It features Weichai 13L natural gas engine, Fast 12-gear aluminum cover transmission, Hande axle with MAN technology, and 995L natural gas cylinder. Furthermore, it has a decisive advantage over diesel vehicle in lowing operation cost.
Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper is an environmental friendly heavy truck developed by SHACMAN to meet the real demand for urban construction and is named as “ambassador to remove haze and fog”.
Delong L3000 stake truck uses retrofitted van chassis with super strong power, comfort driving and convenient operation, aiming at creating high quality for customers.
Delong New 3000 multi-functional road sweeper is purely developed by SHACMAN for urban sanitation and is named with “city beautician”. It uses Delong new M3000 chassis and the cleaning rate is over 90%. The launch of the product indicates SHACMAN masters the three core technologies of high-end cleaning sanitation vehicles and the production capability of cleaning vehicles.
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April