7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry
www.chinatrucks.com: According to statistics, last year, the online shopping market made a total deal of 4.7 trillion RMB and this trend is growing up this year. Thanks to the online shopping market, the logistics industry thus develops rather fast. Published at the express and logistics expo not long time ago, the estimated logistics equipment purchase is expected to reach 50 billion RMB, leading to more demand in commercial vehicle market.
7 commercial vehicle enterprises including Jiefang, Dongfeng, SINOTRUK, Foton, SHACMAN, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and JAC march towards the logistics industry and launch vehicles particularly for logistics market. In face of the 50 billion RMB market, how these 7 enterprises showcase their own leading products?
FAW Jiefang: Jiefang J6P Pilot Version
Jiefang J6P Pilot Version 4x2 tractor is Jiefang’s main product in logistics industry. It is equipped with State V 460hp CA6DM2 engine from Wuxi Diesel Engine, FAW CA12TA 210A1 automatic gear transmission, 500L+500L double fuel tanks, air suspension, electrical ECAS, and Michelin tire. It is suitable for long-distance transport.
Dongfeng: Dongfeng KX
Dongfeng KX 4x2 tractor as a replacement of 6x4 tractor offers outstanding performance and strong stability, its systems and equipment include:
Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13L engine with maximum power of 480hp, Dongfeng dt1425 manual gear transmission, pneumatic gear shift, self-servo synchronizer, “active lubrication + splash lubrication”, and standard condenser.
SINOTRUK: HOWO T7H
HOWO T7H 4x2 tractor uses 12.4L 480hp MC13.48-40 engine with MAN technology, and SINOTRUK HW25712X manual 12-gear transmission. In order to reduce the vehicle weight, it selects aluminum alloy rim for a standard vehicle component. The few leaf spring in front overhang and air suspension in rear overhang contributes a lot to the driving stability.
JAC: GALLOP K5
GALLOP K5 van is exclusive for the express industry with fashionable exterior appearance and rich configuration. It features direct 6-cylinder China-5 280hp MAN engine with maximum torque of 1100Nm and 206kw output. The FAST transmission makes a smooth shift. The avant-garde low body lowers down drag coefficient. Coupled with a higher torque and low rev, GALLOP K5 gets the best fuel economy.
Foton: Auman Super Truck EST
Auman EST Super Truck as a high-end logistic heavy truck has a European-American design. It uses new 460hp Cummins X12 State V engine which can achieve 100,000-kilometer oil change. The transmission used in Auman EST is ZF’s new TraXon automatic transmission, using many intelligent fuel saving technologies such as ADEPT, Leakless and LBSC to lower down fuel consumption in an effective way.
SHACMAN: Delong New M3000
Delong New M3000 is the main product of SHACMAN in the logistics industry. It is equipped with Weichai WP7.270E51 State V engine with 7.47L replacement and 270hp. It uses FAST 9JS119T-B direct gear transmission, MAN 11.5t 3.083 gear ratio rear axle. The vehicle economic speed reaches 80km/h and above, meeting the demands for urban logistics transport.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor: Chenglong H7
Chenglong H7 is equipped with 460/430hp 13L Cummins State V engine and Fast 12-gear transmission. The combo of overgear drive and small gear ratio is featured by high stability, low fuel consumption and light weight. It is designed for high-efficiency logistics transport. In addition, the stability of the complete vehicle is largely improved by using four-point suspended driving cab, light-weighted rim and tyre, airbag suspension and V-shape rear stabilizer bar.
All these 7 models from 7 commercial vehicle enterprises are designed for the logistic industry. In the face of 50 billion RMB market, whose model is superior to others and which enterprise will win a bigger share?
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July