7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry
www.chinatrucks.com: According to statistics, last year, the online shopping market made a total deal of 4.7 trillion RMB and this trend is growing up this year. Thanks to the online shopping market, the logistics industry thus develops rather fast. Published at the express and logistics expo not long time ago, the estimated logistics equipment purchase is expected to reach 50 billion RMB, leading to more demand in commercial vehicle market.
7 commercial vehicle enterprises including Jiefang, Dongfeng, SINOTRUK, Foton, SHACMAN, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and JAC march towards the logistics industry and launch vehicles particularly for logistics market. In face of the 50 billion RMB market, how these 7 enterprises showcase their own leading products?
FAW Jiefang: Jiefang J6P Pilot Version
Jiefang J6P Pilot Version 4x2 tractor is Jiefang’s main product in logistics industry. It is equipped with State V 460hp CA6DM2 engine from Wuxi Diesel Engine, FAW CA12TA 210A1 automatic gear transmission, 500L+500L double fuel tanks, air suspension, electrical ECAS, and Michelin tire. It is suitable for long-distance transport.
Dongfeng: Dongfeng KX
Dongfeng KX 4x2 tractor as a replacement of 6x4 tractor offers outstanding performance and strong stability, its systems and equipment include:
Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13L engine with maximum power of 480hp, Dongfeng dt1425 manual gear transmission, pneumatic gear shift, self-servo synchronizer, “active lubrication + splash lubrication”, and standard condenser.
SINOTRUK: HOWO T7H
HOWO T7H 4x2 tractor uses 12.4L 480hp MC13.48-40 engine with MAN technology, and SINOTRUK HW25712X manual 12-gear transmission. In order to reduce the vehicle weight, it selects aluminum alloy rim for a standard vehicle component. The few leaf spring in front overhang and air suspension in rear overhang contributes a lot to the driving stability.
JAC: GALLOP K5
GALLOP K5 van is exclusive for the express industry with fashionable exterior appearance and rich configuration. It features direct 6-cylinder China-5 280hp MAN engine with maximum torque of 1100Nm and 206kw output. The FAST transmission makes a smooth shift. The avant-garde low body lowers down drag coefficient. Coupled with a higher torque and low rev, GALLOP K5 gets the best fuel economy.
Foton: Auman Super Truck EST
Auman EST Super Truck as a high-end logistic heavy truck has a European-American design. It uses new 460hp Cummins X12 State V engine which can achieve 100,000-kilometer oil change. The transmission used in Auman EST is ZF’s new TraXon automatic transmission, using many intelligent fuel saving technologies such as ADEPT, Leakless and LBSC to lower down fuel consumption in an effective way.
SHACMAN: Delong New M3000
Delong New M3000 is the main product of SHACMAN in the logistics industry. It is equipped with Weichai WP7.270E51 State V engine with 7.47L replacement and 270hp. It uses FAST 9JS119T-B direct gear transmission, MAN 11.5t 3.083 gear ratio rear axle. The vehicle economic speed reaches 80km/h and above, meeting the demands for urban logistics transport.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor: Chenglong H7
Chenglong H7 is equipped with 460/430hp 13L Cummins State V engine and Fast 12-gear transmission. The combo of overgear drive and small gear ratio is featured by high stability, low fuel consumption and light weight. It is designed for high-efficiency logistics transport. In addition, the stability of the complete vehicle is largely improved by using four-point suspended driving cab, light-weighted rim and tyre, airbag suspension and V-shape rear stabilizer bar.
All these 7 models from 7 commercial vehicle enterprises are designed for the logistic industry. In the face of 50 billion RMB market, whose model is superior to others and which enterprise will win a bigger share?
- Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck 2017-10-19
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation 2017-10-18
- Expo 2017 Astana: Foton Creating the Sole Designated Vehicles of China Pavilion 2017-09-11
- Foton Opens Philippines Marilao Bulacan Dealership 2017-08-25
- Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-06-07
- China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative 2017-05-31
- EXPO2017: Foton Became the Sole Supplier of Designated Vehicle of China Pavilion 2017-05-19
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales 2017-05-16
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017 2017-05-16
- Shanghai Autoshow: Foton to Launch Aumark S1 Super Light Truck 2017-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April