Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 7, 2017, “A Nice Truck – Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day & Chenglong L3 Launch Ceremony” is held in Taihu scenic Garden Expo in Suzhou. At the ceremony, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor announces to set June 7 of every year as its Brand Day. Its brand new medium urban logistics truck Chenglong L3 based on an all-new platform is officially launched.
In April, at the Innovation Development Forum for China Inter-city Logistics, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor launched its high-end logistics medium truck New Chenglong M3, serves as a role model to medium trucks in urban freight industry. At the Brand Day, Dongfeng Liuzhuo Motor officially launches another urban logistics medium truck -- Chenglong L3 which is the other product of its “medium platform strategy” sharing the same platform with M3. Hence, L3 and M3 will cover the whole medium market and the strategic arrangement of Chenglong medium truck is fully implemented.
L3 follows Chenglong family’s front in exterior and is created by Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor based on the concept of Chenglong high-end heavy truck H7, thus having “luxurious exterior, fashionable interior and comfort driving”.
It is equipped with Yuchai engine and Wan Li Yang 6-speed transmission, meeting up state emission standard. It is able to equip a cargo tank between 4.2m-7.65m in length. The light weighted chassis applies high-intensity steel sheet with a weight of only 4.18t while that of length is 6.75mm, 300kg lighter than its same kind in the market. Thus it has higher efficiency and the barycenter is 20mm lower than its same kind.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April