Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines
www.chinatrucks.com: KamAZ, a Russian car-maker, plans until 2020 to supply more than 1,000 trucks in the Philippines.
On the 25th of May, KamAZ and the Philippine Lifetruck signed a memorandum of understanding within a visit of the Philippines’ President Rodrigo Duterte to Russia and the Russian-Philippine business forum, Rambler News reports on Tuesday with the reference to the Russian company’s press office.
By prior arrangement, the car-maker will probably supply KamAZ -6520 dumping truck, KamAZ -6460 tractors and KamAZ -65117 drop-side trucks. The vehicles are supposed to be used in transportation, construction and agriculture activities.
For its part, Lifetruck undertakes “to promote production of KamAZ in the market” for the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises. A dealer and service network will be established on the basis of the company throughout the Philippines.
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- WXDEW Showcases at Russian CTT 2013-07-24
- Dongfeng Plans to Assemble Trucks in Russia 2012-10-26
- Will the Sharp Export Drop to Russia Inflict Heavy Losses on the Asian Vehicle Market? 2012-10-23
- Russian truck maker KamAZ resumes work after three-week halt 2009-05-13
- Daimler to Take 10% Stake in Russian Truck Maker 2008-12-18
- Russian truck maker to ask govt for $1 bln -paper 2008-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November