Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow
At this year’s Chongqing Autoshow, local manufacturer Qingling showcases its leading products—GIGA tractor and refrigerator truck specially designed for Chinese market.
In addition to GIGA, Qingling also shows 700P concept recreational vehicle, 700P van, 100P light truck, KV100 wide van, T185 long wheel base pickup, etc., totaling 9 star products and 4 engines, bringing its geographical superiority into full play.
GIGA 8×4 Refrigerator Truck
When asked about the “small goal” set by Qingling Motor, General Manager of Qingling Luo Yuguang was quoted as saying that “Qingling has been pursuing to enable more Chinese users to use internationally level commercial vehicles since cooperation with Japanese ISUZU in 1985.”
Mr. Luo says in the past 30 years of cooperation with ISUZU, Qingling conducts borrowlism and launches many technically leading and China suitable commercial vehicles. Its main products 100P, 600P, 700P and FV are regarded as modeling products, reshaping the pattern in Chinese truck industry where few high-end heavy-duty truck and light truck are seen on the market. These products have been taking up the top position in the light truck industry, fitting well for the advertisement slogan “Imitated by many, surpassed by none”.
With the rapid development of logistics industry, the trends we expected to be at professionalize and segment. The tailor-made production based on needs will be the best solution to meet customers’ diversified demands. Bearing in mind this trend, Qingling keeps launching new products in dangerous chemicals, cold chain and express industries. For instance, the displayed products in Chongqing Autoshow KV100 wide van, 100P refrigerator truck, 100P dangerous chemical transmit truck, 100P stake truck, 700P van and T185 long wheel base pickup are all developed according to different market demands in the new normal of China's economy.
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November