Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow
At this year’s Chongqing Autoshow, local manufacturer Qingling showcases its leading products—GIGA tractor and refrigerator truck specially designed for Chinese market.
In addition to GIGA, Qingling also shows 700P concept recreational vehicle, 700P van, 100P light truck, KV100 wide van, T185 long wheel base pickup, etc., totaling 9 star products and 4 engines, bringing its geographical superiority into full play.
GIGA 8×4 Refrigerator Truck
When asked about the “small goal” set by Qingling Motor, General Manager of Qingling Luo Yuguang was quoted as saying that “Qingling has been pursuing to enable more Chinese users to use internationally level commercial vehicles since cooperation with Japanese ISUZU in 1985.”
Mr. Luo says in the past 30 years of cooperation with ISUZU, Qingling conducts borrowlism and launches many technically leading and China suitable commercial vehicles. Its main products 100P, 600P, 700P and FV are regarded as modeling products, reshaping the pattern in Chinese truck industry where few high-end heavy-duty truck and light truck are seen on the market. These products have been taking up the top position in the light truck industry, fitting well for the advertisement slogan “Imitated by many, surpassed by none”.
With the rapid development of logistics industry, the trends we expected to be at professionalize and segment. The tailor-made production based on needs will be the best solution to meet customers’ diversified demands. Bearing in mind this trend, Qingling keeps launching new products in dangerous chemicals, cold chain and express industries. For instance, the displayed products in Chongqing Autoshow KV100 wide van, 100P refrigerator truck, 100P dangerous chemical transmit truck, 100P stake truck, 700P van and T185 long wheel base pickup are all developed according to different market demands in the new normal of China's economy.
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Qingling&Isuzu to Roll Out GIGA Heavy-duty Truck at Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-13
- ISUZU Signed National VI Engines Project with Qingling 2016-10-13
- All Series of Qingling New Trucks Greet the New Year in Taiyuan 2016-03-02
- Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck 2016-01-13
- Qingling Auto Works with Guangdong Yuehai 2015-09-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April