Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Yuchai sees increasing orders from the oversea market. This year, Yuchai receives big orders in Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, etc. Before May, the oversea orders have exceeded 5,000 units. At present, the Saudi Arabia is a big market. If the petroleum price rises, the orders in these countries will break through 4,000 units. In the new market Myanmar, thanks to the “Belt & Road”, it has already had 2,200 units sold, followed by 2,000 units in near future. At resent, Yuchai hold steadily the big orders from the oversea market. It is estimated Yuchai will sell 10,000 engines for buses in the oversea market and 76,000 units in China market.
Currently, Yuchai has commenced its product transformation and gone out leveraging the “Belt & Road” to seek for bigger segmented market and make new breakthroughs. In Q1 2017, it exports almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which is for Southeast Asia market, 12% for Latin American market up by 83.9% year on year and for the East Asia, the growth is 265.8% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s vehicle engines enter many countries up by 73.3% year on year. Its general engine breaks the ice in the East Africa and is up by 189.4% year on year. By far, only in May, the export orders surpass 5,200 units, the first time breaking through 5,000 units in one single month over the past 6 years.
Seen from product structure, the export orders are mainly truck and bus engines. Vietnam becomes the main contributor to the truck engines due to its policy on emission upgrade. Bus engines receive good results in several countries such as entering Saudi Arabic and Kuwait and making great breakthrough in Saudi Arabic pilgrimage vehicle market. The next step for Yuchai is to seizing the opportunities brought by China’s “Belt & Road” strategy to better complete its oversea arrangement and speed up its internationalization.
Launching new product is an important measure for each engine manufacturers in exploring new market. There is no exception for Yuchai. According to Chairman of Yuchai Yan Ping, state-6 T4 engine is top priority in 2017 and a key step for Yuchai to squeeze in international leading companies. Yuchai’s China-6 engine has entered into a waiting stage and will be launched in the second half year.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November