First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile
www.chinatrucks.com: The first batch of 300 units of SAIC MAXUS T60 pickups have been shipped to Chile, the first oversea market of MAXUS T60 pickups.
On June 12, with the international cargo vessel containing 250 T60 pickups leaving Shanghai Haitong Dock, the first batch of T60 pickups have completed the dispatch to Chile, totaling 300 units.
Hence, Chile is the first overseas market for SAIC MAXUS T60. It is expected to be offered for pre-sale in July and launch in September. Chile is the core market in South America, and T60’s launch on one hand will enrich MAXUS’s product portfolio in Chile, improving the product and brand power in local market, and on the other hand, form a sound demo effect in other markets of South America, enlarging brand influence.
At present, Chile market has three platforms including V80, G10 and T60. V80 has 7 models, G10 2 models and T60 5 models.
In addition, in January-May this year, SAIC exports 560 units in total, including 103 units of V80 (up by 22.6% year on year), 105 units of G10 and 352 units of pickups. From January to May, the sales are amounted to 272 units, up 47.8% year on year.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November