First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile
www.chinatrucks.com: The first batch of 300 units of SAIC MAXUS T60 pickups have been shipped to Chile, the first oversea market of MAXUS T60 pickups.
On June 12, with the international cargo vessel containing 250 T60 pickups leaving Shanghai Haitong Dock, the first batch of T60 pickups have completed the dispatch to Chile, totaling 300 units.
Hence, Chile is the first overseas market for SAIC MAXUS T60. It is expected to be offered for pre-sale in July and launch in September. Chile is the core market in South America, and T60’s launch on one hand will enrich MAXUS’s product portfolio in Chile, improving the product and brand power in local market, and on the other hand, form a sound demo effect in other markets of South America, enlarging brand influence.
At present, Chile market has three platforms including V80, G10 and T60. V80 has 7 models, G10 2 models and T60 5 models.
In addition, in January-May this year, SAIC exports 560 units in total, including 103 units of V80 (up by 22.6% year on year), 105 units of G10 and 352 units of pickups. From January to May, the sales are amounted to 272 units, up 47.8% year on year.
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Central-axle Car Trailers Officially Put in Use 2017-05-16
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- SAIC-Hongyan Becomes the First Export Inspection-free-company in Heavy Truck 2017-05-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April