FAW Jiefang Ranks First among Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Sales
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 22, the middle-year conference themed “Collecting wisdom to deliver results, aiming for the No.1” was held in Dalian where the FAW Jiefang Dachai Deutz are located. The event was conducted in the presence of over 600 hundred people, including Jiefang’s distributors, service partners and media friends who have been showing concerns and providing support for Jiefang’s business development.
FAW Jiefang ranks first with sales of143,000 units in Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck segment in the first half of 2017
In the first half of 2017, thanks to the efforts made by Jiefang’s marketing unit and its distributors, FAW Jiefang keeps staying in the No.1 position. More specifically, its whole vehicle sales stood at 155,000 units, among which 143,000 units for medium and heavy trucks with a market share of 21%, and 131,000 units for heavy trucks with a market share of 23% and 32.7% market share for tractors.
The sales volume of dumpers is over 10,000 units, up by 116% year on year. The light duty vehicles see a sales volume of 12,000 units, up by 50% year on year. In other segmented markets like hazardous article transport and mass transmit, FAW Jiefang continues to be a leader, further consolidating its position as a leading truck manufacturer.
At the workshop, General Manager and Party Secretary Wang Zhi Cai delivers a keynote report in which a new marketing target is proposed: the sales target for medium and heavy truck in 2017 is raised to 235,000 units with a market share of 21%.
Learning from updated managerial expertise to offer advanced customer service
Having fully understood the advanced operation and managerial expertise abroad and Chinese customers’ unique demands and industrial special features, FAW officially launches Jiefang TCO - vehicle full lifecycle service guarantee solution to transform from offering simple after-sales service to the “full lifecycle care”. Also, Jiefang have developed an innovative measure for its key clients and products that will provide a full or half service after signing a contract to improve customer’s satisfaction.
The displayed vehicle is also a spotlight of this conference. This time, Jiefang showcases 24 units, mainly from truck production bases of Changchun, Qingdao and Liuzhou, covering many star products of tractors, dumpers, vans and special vehicles, such as “Green channel” version, “Quality benefit” version, “Super worthy” version, Tian V, Han V and other light-weighted vans. The new J6 launched at the autoshow on June 9 proves to be the most eye-catching in presence.
Deutz CA6DH state-Ⅴengine rolls off the line
The new Deutz CA6DH state-Ⅴengine is officially offline in Dalian. In the past decade, under the joint effort of FAW and Deutz, its products are presented with a pattern including 5 platforms. Relying on excellent performance and reliable quality, Deutz CA6DH has been highly welcomed and recognized. It is believed that 6DH engine will facilitate Jiefang to reach a new high!
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes 2018-04-12
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July