Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia
www.chinatrucks.com: Sinotruck’s export business has been developing, and in the January-May period, it exports 22 thousand trucks, up 51% year on year, accounting for 53 percent of China’s total export trucks. Sinotruck has again set a new record both in terms of sales volume and market share.
Seen from the picture of hundreds of heavy trucks, we can feel that Sinotruck has been growing at a fast pace. Among the overseas market, Africa is Sinotruck’s top export market. In the January-May period, Sinotruck has got orders for a total of 10.5 thousand trucks from Africa, up 81% year on year.
Presently, another 500 Sinotruck heavy-duty trucks will be sent to Qingdao port for exporting to Ethiopia.
- SINOTRUCK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow 2017-06-16
- Sinotruck Delivers 12 Howo T5G Dumpers to Its Customers in Chongqing 2017-06-06
- Sendok Group Launching Sinotruck T5G and T7H in Malaysia Commercial Vehicle Expo 2017-05-31
- 50 Sinotruck Hohan Dumpers Delivered to Aid Tianjin Port Construction 2017-05-25
- “The Belt&Road Initiative” Boosts Opportunity for Sinotruck 2017-05-23
- Sinotruck: Improving Quality to Break into the Global Market 2017-05-11
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
- Sinotruck Takes an Order of 305 Units at Product Promotion in Qingdao 2017-05-03
- Dangote Sinotruck Rolls-Out Trucks Assembled In Nigeria 2017-04-28
- Nigeria Dangote Sinotruk to start truck cabin production 2017-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
- Truck Alliance Wins Two Awards in 2017 FT/IFC Transformational Business Award
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia
- Sales of Heavy Trucks in Indonesia Jump in 2017
- AIIB President Visits SINOTRUK
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1