Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a piece of good news comes from import & export company that Beiben, manages to defeat its rivals with its strength in international platform and is designated as the military vehicle of United Nations Peacekeeping force. Again, the white “UN” Beiben heavy trucks will leave China for his second trip abroad as peacekeeping mission vehicles.
Beiben heavy trucks taken as the pure heavy truck products widely by global users win the recognition of UN Peacekeeping Force thanks to the excellent quality and comfort driving. For years, Beiben heavy trucks as the UN Peacekeeping Force military vehicle have been dispatched to several peacekeeping regions for local military and civil use. Since the first time assigned as the military vehicle, UN Beiben has been maintaining the tough and simple exterior, and the reliability and power have been widely recognized and favored by UN Peacekeeping Force. UN Beiben’s outstanding performance enables peacekeepers to pass through various touch road conditions smoothly, making sure they can fulfill the job successfully.
Beiben, a real heavy truck manufacturer, is well known around the globe for the excellent quality and comfort driving, which is particularly preferred by the UN. For years, Beiben heavy trucks have been dispatched in the regions either as the UN Peacekeeping mission vehicle or for civil use. After serving the UN for the first time, UN Beiben has been designed in a tough and simple exterior, high reliability and strong power, and these have been widely recognized and favored by the UN Peacekeeping Force.
Beiben, as UN’s top registered supplier and a member of China Association for Promoting UN Procurement, contributes a lot to the military and civilian integration and gives all the glory to UN Beiben. In 2017, as a result of the joint effort between the import and export company and north branch, UN Beiben is again named the official military vehicle of UN Peacekeeping Force to uphold regional peace and stability.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November