Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a piece of good news comes from import & export company that Beiben, manages to defeat its rivals with its strength in international platform and is designated as the military vehicle of United Nations Peacekeeping force. Again, the white “UN” Beiben heavy trucks will leave China for his second trip abroad as peacekeeping mission vehicles.
Beiben heavy trucks taken as the pure heavy truck products widely by global users win the recognition of UN Peacekeeping Force thanks to the excellent quality and comfort driving. For years, Beiben heavy trucks as the UN Peacekeeping Force military vehicle have been dispatched to several peacekeeping regions for local military and civil use. Since the first time assigned as the military vehicle, UN Beiben has been maintaining the tough and simple exterior, and the reliability and power have been widely recognized and favored by UN Peacekeeping Force. UN Beiben’s outstanding performance enables peacekeepers to pass through various touch road conditions smoothly, making sure they can fulfill the job successfully.
Beiben, a real heavy truck manufacturer, is well known around the globe for the excellent quality and comfort driving, which is particularly preferred by the UN. For years, Beiben heavy trucks have been dispatched in the regions either as the UN Peacekeeping mission vehicle or for civil use. After serving the UN for the first time, UN Beiben has been designed in a tough and simple exterior, high reliability and strong power, and these have been widely recognized and favored by the UN Peacekeeping Force.
Beiben, as UN’s top registered supplier and a member of China Association for Promoting UN Procurement, contributes a lot to the military and civilian integration and gives all the glory to UN Beiben. In 2017, as a result of the joint effort between the import and export company and north branch, UN Beiben is again named the official military vehicle of UN Peacekeeping Force to uphold regional peace and stability.
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
- Beiben V3ET High Efficiency Version Launched in Xinjiang 2016-10-24
- Beiben Won 21 V3 Tractors Orders in Lianyungang 2016-05-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
- Truck Alliance Wins Two Awards in 2017 FT/IFC Transformational Business Award
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia
- Sales of Heavy Trucks in Indonesia Jump in 2017
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1