Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a piece of good news comes from import & export company that Beiben, manages to defeat its rivals with its strength in international platform and is designated as the military vehicle of United Nations Peacekeeping force. Again, the white “UN” Beiben heavy trucks will leave China for his second trip abroad as peacekeeping mission vehicles.
Beiben heavy trucks taken as the pure heavy truck products widely by global users win the recognition of UN Peacekeeping Force thanks to the excellent quality and comfort driving. For years, Beiben heavy trucks as the UN Peacekeeping Force military vehicle have been dispatched to several peacekeeping regions for local military and civil use. Since the first time assigned as the military vehicle, UN Beiben has been maintaining the tough and simple exterior, and the reliability and power have been widely recognized and favored by UN Peacekeeping Force. UN Beiben’s outstanding performance enables peacekeepers to pass through various touch road conditions smoothly, making sure they can fulfill the job successfully.
Beiben, a real heavy truck manufacturer, is well known around the globe for the excellent quality and comfort driving, which is particularly preferred by the UN. For years, Beiben heavy trucks have been dispatched in the regions either as the UN Peacekeeping mission vehicle or for civil use. After serving the UN for the first time, UN Beiben has been designed in a tough and simple exterior, high reliability and strong power, and these have been widely recognized and favored by the UN Peacekeeping Force.
Beiben, as UN’s top registered supplier and a member of China Association for Promoting UN Procurement, contributes a lot to the military and civilian integration and gives all the glory to UN Beiben. In 2017, as a result of the joint effort between the import and export company and north branch, UN Beiben is again named the official military vehicle of UN Peacekeeping Force to uphold regional peace and stability.
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-10-09
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
- Beiben Showed Armour 8×8 Protective Transport Vehicle on Airshow China 2016 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April