Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 13th, Panama President Barrera announced the establishment of for the Government of the Republic of Panama recognizes that there is but one China in the world, that the Government of the People's Republic of China is the sole legal government representing the whole of China, and that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China's territory. The government of the Republic of Panama severs "diplomatic relations" with Taiwan as of this day and undertakes not to have any more official relations or official exchanges with Taiwan, and the Government of the People's Republic of China appreciates this position of the Government of the Republic of Panama.
Establishment of diplomatic relations between the countries is the trend. Many Chinese enterprises advocate this achievement with their behavior. In 2017 Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo, many Chinese tire brands appearing on the show, including the well-known national tire brand, Linglong Tire, with its hit products like CROSSWIND HP010, CROSSWIND A/T, GREEN-Max and KMD401.
Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017 is one of the biggest event on tire. Each year the Expo has grown beyond our expectations. The Expo provides exhibitors with direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire dealers in a personal setting that forges long lasting commercial and personal ties. The Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo has become the premier tire and related products show in Latin America and the Caribbean.Meet and connect directly with tire, wheel, and related company industry leaders who are looking for new distributors for their products. Panama is a strategic venue, and a familiar and economical location for exhibitors to present their products to the Latin and Caribbean markets. It is also a location visited by thousands of Latin American and Caribbean business people due to the Panama Canal and the duty free zone. Panama is an international air and ocean hub, making it easy for travelers to reach.
Linglong Tire has always been attaching great importance to the Latin American markets, and has participated in this tire exhibition for many years. Linglong actively promotes its brand awareness in Latin America and sets up brand shops in Panama.
Taking the advantage of establishment of diplomatic ties, Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo provides a better opportunity for the promotion of Chinese tire brands. It is well believed that national brands have already risen!
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November