FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
www.chinatrucks.com:WABCO Holdings Inc. , a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company, a major manufacturer of light, medium and heavy duty trucks in China.
WABCO and FAW Jiefang will team up to enhance the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles and fleet operators in China by advancing braking systems, chassis components, and other technologies. Building on its more than 20-year supply relationship with FAW Jiefang, WABCO will provide FAW Jiefang with industry-leading and cost-effective technologies, as well as product development expertise. In addition, WABCO will draw from its global capabilities to deliver differentiating training and world-class technical support.
"We are proud to take our collaboration with FAW Jiefang to the next level as we strive to enable safer, greener and more efficient commercial vehicles in China," said Sujie Yu, Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader China, WABCO. "We forged a strategic cooperation agreement between two industry leaders with complementary strengths poised to benefit commercial vehicle manufacturers, fleet operators, and the commercial vehicle industry in China alike."
"WABCO is a global technology leader in the commercial vehicle industry," said Hu Hanjie, General Manager, FAW Jiefang Automotive Company. "WABCO's industry-leading solutions for commercial vehicles and fleets help us to build even more competitive trucks for China and around the globe. The company's high-performance braking systems and other world-class technologies represent real differentiation in the markets FAW Jiefang serves."
WABCO (NYSE:WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics. Partnering with the transportation industry as it maps a route toward autonomous driving, WABCO also uniquely connects trucks, trailers, cargo, drivers, business partners and fleet operators through advanced fleet management systems and mobile solutions. WABCO reported sales of $2.8 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, WABCO has 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April