FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
www.chinatrucks.com:WABCO Holdings Inc. , a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company, a major manufacturer of light, medium and heavy duty trucks in China.
WABCO and FAW Jiefang will team up to enhance the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles and fleet operators in China by advancing braking systems, chassis components, and other technologies. Building on its more than 20-year supply relationship with FAW Jiefang, WABCO will provide FAW Jiefang with industry-leading and cost-effective technologies, as well as product development expertise. In addition, WABCO will draw from its global capabilities to deliver differentiating training and world-class technical support.
"We are proud to take our collaboration with FAW Jiefang to the next level as we strive to enable safer, greener and more efficient commercial vehicles in China," said Sujie Yu, Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader China, WABCO. "We forged a strategic cooperation agreement between two industry leaders with complementary strengths poised to benefit commercial vehicle manufacturers, fleet operators, and the commercial vehicle industry in China alike."
"WABCO is a global technology leader in the commercial vehicle industry," said Hu Hanjie, General Manager, FAW Jiefang Automotive Company. "WABCO's industry-leading solutions for commercial vehicles and fleets help us to build even more competitive trucks for China and around the globe. The company's high-performance braking systems and other world-class technologies represent real differentiation in the markets FAW Jiefang serves."
WABCO (NYSE:WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics. Partnering with the transportation industry as it maps a route toward autonomous driving, WABCO also uniquely connects trucks, trailers, cargo, drivers, business partners and fleet operators through advanced fleet management systems and mobile solutions. WABCO reported sales of $2.8 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, WABCO has 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
- FAW Jiefang Ranks First among Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Sales 2017-06-26
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Launches J6F and Hu V Heavy Duty Light Trucks 2017-06-23
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads 2017-06-15
- Updated Version of Jiefang J6 Launching Across China 2017-06-13
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands” 2017-06-01
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- FAW Got an Order for 151 Units J6P Trucks in Jiangxi Province 2017-05-11
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
- Truck Alliance Wins Two Awards in 2017 FT/IFC Transformational Business Award
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy
- Tata, Hyundai to Boost Sales of CV in Indonesia
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1