FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
www.chinatrucks.com:WABCO Holdings Inc. , a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company, a major manufacturer of light, medium and heavy duty trucks in China.
WABCO and FAW Jiefang will team up to enhance the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles and fleet operators in China by advancing braking systems, chassis components, and other technologies. Building on its more than 20-year supply relationship with FAW Jiefang, WABCO will provide FAW Jiefang with industry-leading and cost-effective technologies, as well as product development expertise. In addition, WABCO will draw from its global capabilities to deliver differentiating training and world-class technical support.
"We are proud to take our collaboration with FAW Jiefang to the next level as we strive to enable safer, greener and more efficient commercial vehicles in China," said Sujie Yu, Vice President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader China, WABCO. "We forged a strategic cooperation agreement between two industry leaders with complementary strengths poised to benefit commercial vehicle manufacturers, fleet operators, and the commercial vehicle industry in China alike."
"WABCO is a global technology leader in the commercial vehicle industry," said Hu Hanjie, General Manager, FAW Jiefang Automotive Company. "WABCO's industry-leading solutions for commercial vehicles and fleets help us to build even more competitive trucks for China and around the globe. The company's high-performance braking systems and other world-class technologies represent real differentiation in the markets FAW Jiefang serves."
WABCO (NYSE:WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics. Partnering with the transportation industry as it maps a route toward autonomous driving, WABCO also uniquely connects trucks, trailers, cargo, drivers, business partners and fleet operators through advanced fleet management systems and mobile solutions. WABCO reported sales of $2.8 billion in 2016. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, WABCO has 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November