CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 26, when the sea fog hasn’t dissipated during the day, 51 units CAMC NG trucks have got in their lines and rolled onto the ship heading for the South America. It is said that the order includes 45 Hanma H9 tractors and 6 mixer trucks. These trucks will be delivered into the hands of its Peru distributor across the ocean by ship.
CAMC’s footprint, except those in West Europe and North America, has expanded into Russia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Vietnam and Central Asia. Among them, South America represents an important strategic market for CAMC. Thanks to the further promotion of products in South America, CAMC has become a well-known Chinese automobile brand in the region. It is noted that the delivery trucks are all fitted with the Hanma NG engine, wholly-developed by CAMC. This is the first time for Hanma engine to export in quantity, indicating that CAMC’s brand awareness has been enhanced across the globe and shows its real strength in technology.
Natural gas truck has been given profound attention across the globe, partly because of its cost-saving compared to traditional fuel, but also because it is powered by clean energy with no pollution. Besides that, Hanman engine has two unique energy-saving technologies including intelligent gas-saving management system and cylinder brake technology. The truck has saved more than 10% of the fuel by installing the intelligent gas-saving management system. Its three functions including adaptive cruise control, idle control, and acceleration control were reportedly the key reasons for its fuel economy.
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November