Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 29, 2017, Sichuan Hyundai new MIGHTY light truck that has received much attention in the weeks leads up to its grand off-line. General Manager of Sichuan Hyundai, Jin Shiping, shows up at the unveiling ceremony. It is said that the light truck will be used for urban logistics, cold chain and road sanitary segments and is expected to be launched at the end of this year.
In the speech Jin Shiping says MIGHTY is an important model in the strategic product portfolio. “MIGHTY, as ‘a new model for high-end medium and light truck’ that was built upon Hyundai’s traditional and new technologies, will be highly favored by users in future due to its outstanding quality and performance, and sets off a wave of enthusiasm for purchasing among China’s commercial vehicle market.
MIGHTY is derived from Hyundai’s global classic MIGHTY light truck and makes updates accordingly to China market. It uses passenger car’s driving cab and can be easily recognized from the exterior. MIGHTY was said to be a world-class endurance truck with excellent power system, rich intelligent and safety specification.
With respect to power, MIGHTY uses CUMMINS engine + GETRAG transmission + Dongfeng DANA axle and reaches the best fuel economy by scientific adjustment to power system. In terms of specification on intelligence, MIGHTY is equipped with 7” LCD display that performs a handful of functions including radio, bluetooth, navigation and reversing camera, etc. It is compatible with AVC systems using Apple CarPlay and Baidu CafLife. The self-detection enables itself to recognize faults without the interference of other equipment.
With regard to security, MIGHTY’s entire model range has ABS and EBD fitted and an option for disc brake, fuel brake and air brake. Either in normal road conditions or rampway, it can perform very stable braking power with a short braking distance and longer lifespan for brake shoes. MIGHTY also passes a complete vehicle performance test carried out in a professional space, making sure the good endurance.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November