Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 29, 2017, Sichuan Hyundai new MIGHTY light truck that has received much attention in the weeks leads up to its grand off-line. General Manager of Sichuan Hyundai, Jin Shiping, shows up at the unveiling ceremony. It is said that the light truck will be used for urban logistics, cold chain and road sanitary segments and is expected to be launched at the end of this year.
In the speech Jin Shiping says MIGHTY is an important model in the strategic product portfolio. “MIGHTY, as ‘a new model for high-end medium and light truck’ that was built upon Hyundai’s traditional and new technologies, will be highly favored by users in future due to its outstanding quality and performance, and sets off a wave of enthusiasm for purchasing among China’s commercial vehicle market.
MIGHTY is derived from Hyundai’s global classic MIGHTY light truck and makes updates accordingly to China market. It uses passenger car’s driving cab and can be easily recognized from the exterior. MIGHTY was said to be a world-class endurance truck with excellent power system, rich intelligent and safety specification.
With respect to power, MIGHTY uses CUMMINS engine + GETRAG transmission + Dongfeng DANA axle and reaches the best fuel economy by scientific adjustment to power system. In terms of specification on intelligence, MIGHTY is equipped with 7” LCD display that performs a handful of functions including radio, bluetooth, navigation and reversing camera, etc. It is compatible with AVC systems using Apple CarPlay and Baidu CafLife. The self-detection enables itself to recognize faults without the interference of other equipment.
With regard to security, MIGHTY’s entire model range has ABS and EBD fitted and an option for disc brake, fuel brake and air brake. Either in normal road conditions or rampway, it can perform very stable braking power with a short braking distance and longer lifespan for brake shoes. MIGHTY also passes a complete vehicle performance test carried out in a professional space, making sure the good endurance.
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
- Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing 2015-12-10
- Meifeng Blue Awarded the Best Vehicle Urea Provider 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April