Yuchai’s Brand Value Exceeds RMB 30 Billion
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 22, the World Brand Lab released 2017 ranking list of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands in Beijing. Yuchai ranks No.103 on the list and its brand value has raised to RMB 34,596,000,000 from RMB 28,195,000,000 in 2016, exceeding RMB 30 billion for the first time on record.
Since Yuchai entered the ranking list in 2006, Yuchai, with ever-increasing brand value, has been a frontrunner in the industry for 12 consecutive years and ranks 1st among the enterprises in Guangxi.
In recent years, downward pressure on the economy at home has been mounting, and it is inevitable to adjust the industrial structure. As a representative of the internal combustion engine industry, Yuchai, adhering to the business policy of “being revolutionary and innovative, laying a more solid bedrock, and improving quality and efficiency”, propels the transformation and upgrading of Yuchai by means of “second startup”, and gives a full play to the core competitiveness of three major sectors and three major service platforms. From this, Yuchai, by virtue of its more competitive products and more influential brand, sees an innovative development.
Yuchai has been successively awarded a range of national prizes, including "National User Satisfaction Product”, “China Top Brand”, “National User Satisfaction Enterprise”, “China’s Top 10 Integrity Enterprises”, “China Quality Award”, "National Civilized Unit", “China Famous Trademark” and “100-year Achievement Award for the Industry of Internal Combustion Engine”. With these awards of high value, Yuchai enjoys a superb reputation in the industry.
- First 100 Units Yuchai New Energy Vehicles Arrived in Nanning 2017-08-18
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Shines at China Truck Racing Championship (Beijing Station) 2017-07-28
- Another 7 Yuchai State-Ⅵ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-07-18
- Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road 2017-06-16
- First Batch of Yuchai YC-9 Excavators Shipping off to New Zealand 2017-06-09
- Yuchai Helds “Culture China · 2017 Guangxi Tour of Overseas Chinese Media” 2017-06-06
- Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China 2017-06-02
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Yuchai Exports Over 5,000 Units Engine in May 2017-05-31
- Y&C Engine Reports a Jump of 200% YOY in First Four Months 2017-05-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
- USA Electric Truck Maker Chanje Signs Exclusive Deal With Ryder
- Sinotruk Signs Deal with China Overseas Port and Gwadar Port Authority
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan
- Hino Celebrates Williamstown Plant's 10th Anniversary
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017