Yuchai’s Brand Value Exceeds RMB 30 Billion
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 22, the World Brand Lab released 2017 ranking list of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands in Beijing. Yuchai ranks No.103 on the list and its brand value has raised to RMB 34,596,000,000 from RMB 28,195,000,000 in 2016, exceeding RMB 30 billion for the first time on record.
Since Yuchai entered the ranking list in 2006, Yuchai, with ever-increasing brand value, has been a frontrunner in the industry for 12 consecutive years and ranks 1st among the enterprises in Guangxi.
In recent years, downward pressure on the economy at home has been mounting, and it is inevitable to adjust the industrial structure. As a representative of the internal combustion engine industry, Yuchai, adhering to the business policy of “being revolutionary and innovative, laying a more solid bedrock, and improving quality and efficiency”, propels the transformation and upgrading of Yuchai by means of “second startup”, and gives a full play to the core competitiveness of three major sectors and three major service platforms. From this, Yuchai, by virtue of its more competitive products and more influential brand, sees an innovative development.
Yuchai has been successively awarded a range of national prizes, including "National User Satisfaction Product”, “China Top Brand”, “National User Satisfaction Enterprise”, “China’s Top 10 Integrity Enterprises”, “China Quality Award”, "National Civilized Unit", “China Famous Trademark” and “100-year Achievement Award for the Industry of Internal Combustion Engine”. With these awards of high value, Yuchai enjoys a superb reputation in the industry.
- Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road 2017-06-16
- First Batch of Yuchai YC-9 Excavators Shipping off to New Zealand 2017-06-09
- Yuchai Helds “Culture China · 2017 Guangxi Tour of Overseas Chinese Media” 2017-06-06
- Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China 2017-06-02
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Yuchai Exports Over 5,000 Units Engine in May 2017-05-31
- Y&C Engine Reports a Jump of 200% YOY in First Four Months 2017-05-24
- Back Up Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai Expands into Global Market 2017-05-18
- Yuchai Awards Innovation and Benefit-making Projects with RMB 17 Million 2017-04-11
- Yuchai Develops IoT-enabled Intelligent Sanitation System 2017-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
- Truck Alliance Wins Two Awards in 2017 FT/IFC Transformational Business Award
- JAC Motors to Build Strong Global Brand by Launching New Upgrade Strategy
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1