Yuchai’s Brand Value Exceeds RMB 30 Billion
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 22, the World Brand Lab released 2017 ranking list of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands in Beijing. Yuchai ranks No.103 on the list and its brand value has raised to RMB 34,596,000,000 from RMB 28,195,000,000 in 2016, exceeding RMB 30 billion for the first time on record.
Since Yuchai entered the ranking list in 2006, Yuchai, with ever-increasing brand value, has been a frontrunner in the industry for 12 consecutive years and ranks 1st among the enterprises in Guangxi.
In recent years, downward pressure on the economy at home has been mounting, and it is inevitable to adjust the industrial structure. As a representative of the internal combustion engine industry, Yuchai, adhering to the business policy of “being revolutionary and innovative, laying a more solid bedrock, and improving quality and efficiency”, propels the transformation and upgrading of Yuchai by means of “second startup”, and gives a full play to the core competitiveness of three major sectors and three major service platforms. From this, Yuchai, by virtue of its more competitive products and more influential brand, sees an innovative development.
Yuchai has been successively awarded a range of national prizes, including "National User Satisfaction Product”, “China Top Brand”, “National User Satisfaction Enterprise”, “China’s Top 10 Integrity Enterprises”, “China Quality Award”, "National Civilized Unit", “China Famous Trademark” and “100-year Achievement Award for the Industry of Internal Combustion Engine”. With these awards of high value, Yuchai enjoys a superb reputation in the industry.
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
- Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market 2017-09-15
- A Decade of R&D Endeavors by YUCHAI Bears Fruitful Results 2017-09-08
- Yuchai YC6K Makes its Debut at the 16th China International ICE Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April