XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Product Introduction Conference was held in Oman solemnly. In an exceptionally warm atmosphere, the conference received over 100 representatives from the Embassy / Consulate of China to Oman, Chinese enterprises, local dealers and customers of XCMG, large construction companies, financial institutions, media, etc.
Mr. Yang Dongsheng, General Manager of XCMG, initially made the welcome speech, on behalf of XCMG, to warmly welcome the distinguished guests and friends from various circles present in the conference. Yang said, since XCMG stepped into Middle East in 1993, Oman had always been one of the major markets cultivated by the Group with effort. Presently, XCMG products can be seen all over Oman, making contribution to the local economic development and infrastructure construction. Looking into the future, XCMG will strike root deeply as ever in the local market, providing even superior quality products and service, alongside more effective solution on complete construction machinery.
The XCMG dealers at Oman reviewed the progressive road of concerted cooperation with XCMG, and described the customer-centered business mentality of XCMG. Meantime, the representatives from local large oil producers or construction contractors shared their experience when they cooperated with XCMG and used XCMG products. They expressed their extreme satisfaction with XCMG products on the aspects of quality and after sale service and the like, so they would lock to XCMG brand during future purchase.
At the conference, Mr. Zhai Kun, Deputy GM of XCMG Import & Export Co. Ltd., detailed the solution on XCMG complete equipment as well as the relevant exemplifications, which lit up the attendees’ eyes and aroused echo among them. To sincerely express thankfulness for the long term support from Oman clients, XCMG additionally arranged appreciation dinner and awarding period at the conference site, showing XCMG’s warmness and sincerity to the attendants.
Located in the converging area at the western end of the Belt & Road, Oman is one of the major partners for building up the Initiatives. Sept. 25, 2015, Abdullah Saleh Al Saadi, the Oman ambassador to China, visited XCMG and highly appraised its strategic implementation and great contribution to the Belt and Road initiatives, especially appreciating its powerful capability in technological R&D and industrial manufacture as well as its various complete industry chains.
Till now, XCMG has shipped over 2000 sets of various equipment to Oman market, the amount approximating 100 million USD, ahead of the local construction machinery industry over the years. In the future, following the favorable trend of the Belt and Road initiatives, firmly holding the gold standard “Leading Technologies and Everlasting Products”, XCMG will achieve new development to achieve win-win outcome in Oman market.
- XCMG XDA60E Articulated Dump Truck Rolls off the Line 2017-07-03
- XCMG Obtains Intention Orders of about $10 mln at Thailand INTERMAT ASEAN 2017-06-27
- XCMG HANVAN New Engineering Dumpers Delivered to Lianyungang Customer 2017-06-23
- XCMG Qualified for Producing New Energy Vehicles 2017-06-20
- XCMG Indonesia Grand Opening 2017-06-12
- XCMG says Export Sales Doubled in First Four Months of 2017 2017-06-05
- XCMG Leads the Next Wave of Global Intelligent Manufacturing 2017-06-01
- XCMG Explores Along the Belt and Road 2017-05-22
- XCMG Rolls Out Its HANVAN Dumpers with High Payload Capacity 2017-05-18
- XCMG to be a Real Winner for ‘One Belt, One Road’ Initiative 2017-05-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
- Truck Alliance Wins Two Awards in 2017 FT/IFC Transformational Business Award
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017