XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, XCMG Product Introduction Conference was held in Oman solemnly. In an exceptionally warm atmosphere, the conference received over 100 representatives from the Embassy / Consulate of China to Oman, Chinese enterprises, local dealers and customers of XCMG, large construction companies, financial institutions, media, etc.
Mr. Yang Dongsheng, General Manager of XCMG, initially made the welcome speech, on behalf of XCMG, to warmly welcome the distinguished guests and friends from various circles present in the conference. Yang said, since XCMG stepped into Middle East in 1993, Oman had always been one of the major markets cultivated by the Group with effort. Presently, XCMG products can be seen all over Oman, making contribution to the local economic development and infrastructure construction. Looking into the future, XCMG will strike root deeply as ever in the local market, providing even superior quality products and service, alongside more effective solution on complete construction machinery.
The XCMG dealers at Oman reviewed the progressive road of concerted cooperation with XCMG, and described the customer-centered business mentality of XCMG. Meantime, the representatives from local large oil producers or construction contractors shared their experience when they cooperated with XCMG and used XCMG products. They expressed their extreme satisfaction with XCMG products on the aspects of quality and after sale service and the like, so they would lock to XCMG brand during future purchase.
At the conference, Mr. Zhai Kun, Deputy GM of XCMG Import & Export Co. Ltd., detailed the solution on XCMG complete equipment as well as the relevant exemplifications, which lit up the attendees’ eyes and aroused echo among them. To sincerely express thankfulness for the long term support from Oman clients, XCMG additionally arranged appreciation dinner and awarding period at the conference site, showing XCMG’s warmness and sincerity to the attendants.
Located in the converging area at the western end of the Belt & Road, Oman is one of the major partners for building up the Initiatives. Sept. 25, 2015, Abdullah Saleh Al Saadi, the Oman ambassador to China, visited XCMG and highly appraised its strategic implementation and great contribution to the Belt and Road initiatives, especially appreciating its powerful capability in technological R&D and industrial manufacture as well as its various complete industry chains.
Till now, XCMG has shipped over 2000 sets of various equipment to Oman market, the amount approximating 100 million USD, ahead of the local construction machinery industry over the years. In the future, following the favorable trend of the Belt and Road initiatives, firmly holding the gold standard “Leading Technologies and Everlasting Products”, XCMG will achieve new development to achieve win-win outcome in Oman market.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April