Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, some 38 senior government officials on urban infrastructure construction from 12 developing countries paid a special visit to XCMG and carried out in-depth exchanges of experience with the company’s representatives concerning urban infrastructure construction and planning. Under the organization of China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products, Ms. Jiang Nan, Party Secretary, Ms. Zhang Yanmei and Mr. Liu Quan, deputy general-managers of XCMG participated the event as well.
It is said that the purpose of their visit to China lies in learning about the experience on urban infrastructure planning and construction from China. The visiting focus on XCMG set by CCCME is to assist officials from developing countries to exchange and borrow the company’s experience in participating urban infrastructure construction in a more direct, tridimensional and comprehensive manner via the experience of XCMG.
Officials from 12 African countries have successively visited the company’s exhibition hall, road machinery manufacturing base, sanitation machinery manufacturing base and mining machinery division and watched the performance of XCMG ET110, the so-called “Spider Man”, systemically understanding the company’s experience and achievement regarding urban infrastructure construction in the whole world. During the tour, the high performance and quality of XCMG’s equipment have deeply impressed the officials from developing countries. They fully acknowledged the golden principle of “Leading Technology, Everlasting Products” initiated by XCMG. Showcasing full confidence towards the company’s cutting-edge technology, the officials expressed strong intention of cooperation. On the site of ET110’s performance, all African officials recorded the scene with their smart phones, substantially convinced by the strong and outstanding capability of the product adapt to various working conditions. African delegates all took photos in front of ET111 after the event.
The following exchange and interaction between senior government officials and XCMG lasted for nearly 2 hours, which deepened the bilateral understanding and both sides held strong expectation and confidence of forthcoming cooperation. Ms. Jiang Nan, Party Secretary of XCMG introduced the corporate overall capability and development in Africa.
Founded in 1943, XCMG has maintained the leading position in China’s construction machinery industry, and the TOP5 globally. At present, the corporation’s products have been distributed to 177 countries and regions with its due contribution to the infrastructure construction around the world. Since the 1990s, XCMG has stepped into the African market. Over 30-year-long experience helps it win the trust and support from local customers, as its African business covers over 50 countries and regions, together with 6 major training centers, over 20 parts service centers and near 30 first-class dealers.
XCMG has been proactively involved in infrastructure construction in Africa, for example, Oil Refining Project in Ethiopia, Construction Project of Port Mombasa – Nairobi railway, Road Construction in Ghana, Port Construction in Djibouti and other infrastructure construction. XCMG has accumulated abundant experience in urban infrastructure construction. Meanwhile, company leaders and African government delegations visited each other from time to time, deepening friendship and facilitating win-win cooperation for the sake of furthering the development in Africa. In addition, XCMG, a company shouldering much social responsibility, has conducted a number of charity events, like XCMG International Scholarship, African Cellar, Technician Training and etc., making its due contribution in improving the livelihood of African people in a constant manner.
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- XCMG Attends Meeting of the BRICS Business Council and the BRICS Business Summit 2017-09-15
- XCMG Secures an Order of 300 Units Natural Gas Heavy-duty Trucks 2017-09-11
- XCMG Group Signs Cooperative Agreement with SBU 2017-08-23
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Top 10 News of XCMG Over the First Half of 2017 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April