Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Beyond all expectation, the year 2017 saw the heavy market blossom till June. Data shows in the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the whole nation reaches 570,000 units. This comes as a little surprise not only to users but also manufacturers. Now let’s see the 3 best-selling heavy trucks in the first half year of 2017:
Jiefang JH6: a good product that makes driving as human as possible
Jiefang’s products enjoy a good reputation among no matter users, agencies or other heavy truck enterprises and are widely recognized. Jiefang’s classic J6 since offline in 2007 sees an accumulative sales of 700,000 units. As the high-end heavy truck, JH6 has withstood the test from market since launched in 2015, and its outstanding quality is highly recognized by users, and makes its sales grow dramatically.
It is said in 2016, the production and sales of JH6 have exceeded 7,000 units. From January to June 2017, the sales volume has reached 11,800 units, 1.68 times that of 2016.
SINOTRUK SITRAK: high-end “substitute for import vehicle”
As a “substitute of import vehicle”, SITRAK has become more charming than ever after three years of growth, which can be seen from the sales volume.
The sales volume of SITRAK is only 535 units in 2015, but rises to 3,424 units in 2016, a dramatic change.
It is learnt SITRAK sees a sales volume of 4,416 units from January to June 2017, up by 249% year on year, 74% of the year’s total target (6,000 units). Only in June, the sales volume is 575 units, even higher than that in the whole of 2015.
SHACMAN Delong X3000: popular large horsepower heavy truck
In the first half of 2017, heavy truck enterprises all perform very well and especially SHACMAN sees a better performance. In the first half of 2017, the sales volume of civil products (delivered to customers) breaks through 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year with the market share up by 1.6 percentage points. Especially in June, the sales volume surpasses 13,000 units when the up-growing trend is quite obvious.
The most eye-catching product in SHACMAN’s product portfolio is X3000 13L Golden version. In 2016, the sales volume of the Golden version is 15,000 units, ranking first in the 13L market. From January to June, it remains the No.1: the sales volume of the Golden version exceeds 14,000 units with a market share over 35%. The sales volume of high-end product is ranking first: X3000 sees a total sales volume of 30,000 units, doubled that over the same period of last year. The sales volume of X3000 Golden version maintains the same level in the same period of last year.
- FAW Jiefang Hu VN Light-Duty Truck Rolls off the Production Line 2017-06-30
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
- FAW Jiefang Ranks First among Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Sales 2017-06-26
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Launches J6F and Hu V Heavy Duty Light Trucks 2017-06-23
- Updated Version of Jiefang J6 Launching Across China 2017-06-13
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- FAW Jiefang Receives Order for 1,133 Tractors in Product Promotion 2017-04-28
- China's First Self-driving Truck Passes Test 2017-04-20
- FAW Jiefang Self-Driving Truck Makes First Open Demonstration 2017-04-14
- FAW Sees a Sales Volume of 77,000 units in Q1, Up by 87% 2017-04-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
- Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017