Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Beyond all expectation, the year 2017 saw the heavy market blossom till June. Data shows in the first half year, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the whole nation reaches 570,000 units. This comes as a little surprise not only to users but also manufacturers. Now let’s see the 3 best-selling heavy trucks in the first half year of 2017:
Jiefang JH6: a good product that makes driving as human as possible
Jiefang’s products enjoy a good reputation among no matter users, agencies or other heavy truck enterprises and are widely recognized. Jiefang’s classic J6 since offline in 2007 sees an accumulative sales of 700,000 units. As the high-end heavy truck, JH6 has withstood the test from market since launched in 2015, and its outstanding quality is highly recognized by users, and makes its sales grow dramatically.
It is said in 2016, the production and sales of JH6 have exceeded 7,000 units. From January to June 2017, the sales volume has reached 11,800 units, 1.68 times that of 2016.
SINOTRUK SITRAK: high-end “substitute for import vehicle”
As a “substitute of import vehicle”, SITRAK has become more charming than ever after three years of growth, which can be seen from the sales volume.
The sales volume of SITRAK is only 535 units in 2015, but rises to 3,424 units in 2016, a dramatic change.
It is learnt SITRAK sees a sales volume of 4,416 units from January to June 2017, up by 249% year on year, 74% of the year’s total target (6,000 units). Only in June, the sales volume is 575 units, even higher than that in the whole of 2015.
SHACMAN Delong X3000: popular large horsepower heavy truck
In the first half of 2017, heavy truck enterprises all perform very well and especially SHACMAN sees a better performance. In the first half of 2017, the sales volume of civil products (delivered to customers) breaks through 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year with the market share up by 1.6 percentage points. Especially in June, the sales volume surpasses 13,000 units when the up-growing trend is quite obvious.
The most eye-catching product in SHACMAN’s product portfolio is X3000 13L Golden version. In 2016, the sales volume of the Golden version is 15,000 units, ranking first in the 13L market. From January to June, it remains the No.1: the sales volume of the Golden version exceeds 14,000 units with a market share over 35%. The sales volume of high-end product is ranking first: X3000 sees a total sales volume of 30,000 units, doubled that over the same period of last year. The sales volume of X3000 Golden version maintains the same level in the same period of last year.
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November