First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, the first Chinese polyurethane tire through 3D printing technology made its appearance successfully with qualifying testing result, which is jointly developed by Linglong Tire and Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
Aiming at solving the problems in green development, in recent years, Linglong Tire focuses on green, energy saving, and low carbon new materials and cooperates with many domestic and international academic institutions, universities and other research institutions to carry out extensive cooperation, developing dandelion tire,andgraphene tire and opening up the key laboratory for green ,energy saving and high performance tire materials.
The successful developed polyurethane tire through 3D printing adopts TPU material, which has lower heat and rolling resistance compared with the traditional rubber tread. The tire manufactured with polyurethane materials has the features of the simple manufacturing process, safety, endurance, environmental protection and cycle use of waste tires, which are expected to become the main material for the next generation green tire with lower cost.
The successful development of domestic first polyurethane tire through 3D printing is a powerful practice ofLinglong tire to follow the scientific and technological innovation standard. In the future, Linglong Tire will take this opportunity to continue to promote technological progress and structural adjustment, to accelerate the development of green tire with high performance and quality.
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Listed as the Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands 2017 2017-10-10
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
- Linglong Opens Two New Subsidiaries in Luxembourg and Mexico 2017-07-04
- Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017-06-28
- China's Linglong Tyre considering European Factory 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April