First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, the first Chinese polyurethane tire through 3D printing technology made its appearance successfully with qualifying testing result, which is jointly developed by Linglong Tire and Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
Aiming at solving the problems in green development, in recent years, Linglong Tire focuses on green, energy saving, and low carbon new materials and cooperates with many domestic and international academic institutions, universities and other research institutions to carry out extensive cooperation, developing dandelion tire,andgraphene tire and opening up the key laboratory for green ,energy saving and high performance tire materials.
The successful developed polyurethane tire through 3D printing adopts TPU material, which has lower heat and rolling resistance compared with the traditional rubber tread. The tire manufactured with polyurethane materials has the features of the simple manufacturing process, safety, endurance, environmental protection and cycle use of waste tires, which are expected to become the main material for the next generation green tire with lower cost.
The successful development of domestic first polyurethane tire through 3D printing is a powerful practice ofLinglong tire to follow the scientific and technological innovation standard. In the future, Linglong Tire will take this opportunity to continue to promote technological progress and structural adjustment, to accelerate the development of green tire with high performance and quality.
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November