First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, the first Chinese polyurethane tire through 3D printing technology made its appearance successfully with qualifying testing result, which is jointly developed by Linglong Tire and Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
Aiming at solving the problems in green development, in recent years, Linglong Tire focuses on green, energy saving, and low carbon new materials and cooperates with many domestic and international academic institutions, universities and other research institutions to carry out extensive cooperation, developing dandelion tire,andgraphene tire and opening up the key laboratory for green ,energy saving and high performance tire materials.
The successful developed polyurethane tire through 3D printing adopts TPU material, which has lower heat and rolling resistance compared with the traditional rubber tread. The tire manufactured with polyurethane materials has the features of the simple manufacturing process, safety, endurance, environmental protection and cycle use of waste tires, which are expected to become the main material for the next generation green tire with lower cost.
The successful development of domestic first polyurethane tire through 3D printing is a powerful practice ofLinglong tire to follow the scientific and technological innovation standard. In the future, Linglong Tire will take this opportunity to continue to promote technological progress and structural adjustment, to accelerate the development of green tire with high performance and quality.
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
- Linglong Opens Two New Subsidiaries in Luxembourg and Mexico 2017-07-04
- Linglong at Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2017-06-28
- China's Linglong Tyre considering European Factory 2017-06-05
- Linglong Showcases New Products at Italy AUTOPROMOTEC 2017 2017-06-02
- Linglong Gets a High Score from 2017 Test World 2017-06-02
- Slovakia Ambassador to China Visits Linglong Tire 2017-06-01
- Czech President Meets with Linglong Chairman 2017-05-22
- Linglong Launches Its Tyre Brand ATLAS in China 2017-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Signs New Joint Venture Agreement with Faurecia on Clean Mobility
- Myanmar President Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017