New Junling Express Version to be Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: At such a fast moving era, only constant change make ourselves stronger. What the transportation industry is pursuing is how to be more effective and convenient. The brand new Junling express version is going to be launched in the whole nation.
Super low fuel consumption and highly effective economy
The new Junling express version equips D286 (Dewei 286) engine, creating an advantage of engine for express version. In the meantime, there is JAC logo on the cover of engine as a exclusive emblem of Junling express version.
Wide view and upgraded security
The express vehicles always run in and out of the complex road conditions in city and down town areas. The frame-style rear view mirror ensures no blind area in driving, greatly upgrading the security.
When the turn signal is on, the front fog lamp is also on, thus enlarging the brightness area, which will guarantee the security when turning, especially for vehicles running in the night.
High beam is separated from low beam. When the high beam is on, the low beam will not be off, thus the road condition in near upfront is also clear. The parabola of headlamp is enlarged and the reflected light is intensified, thus the brightness of the headlamp is 70% higher than other brands.
The headlamp can be adjusted from inside the vehicle, enabling an easier way to adjust the height of brightness. The 10 LED daytime running lamps increase the active safety in daytime running and brings cool efforts.
Enlarged container is the top choice of logistics industry
The new Junling express version has a large container, 4150*1900*2100mm, with 16.6 cubic meters. It is therefore the top choice for express and logistics industry.
In addition to the large container, the highly intensive steel sheet and robotic wireless welding make the quality to a higher level. The original reflective sticker and standard tail light hole are not only pleasing to the eye but also practical.
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
- Sinotruck Witnessed A Dramatic Growth in Overseas Market in Early 2017 2017-07-04
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- FAW Jiefang Hu VN Light-Duty Truck Rolls off the Production Line 2017-06-30
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia 2017-06-27
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018 2017-06-23
- SINOTRUCK Showcases Its Leading Products at Hong Kong Autoshow 2017-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Signs New Joint Venture Agreement with Faurecia on Clean Mobility
- Myanmar President Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April