New Junling Express Version to be Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: At such a fast moving era, only constant change make ourselves stronger. What the transportation industry is pursuing is how to be more effective and convenient. The brand new Junling express version is going to be launched in the whole nation.
Super low fuel consumption and highly effective economy
The new Junling express version equips D286 (Dewei 286) engine, creating an advantage of engine for express version. In the meantime, there is JAC logo on the cover of engine as a exclusive emblem of Junling express version.
Wide view and upgraded security
The express vehicles always run in and out of the complex road conditions in city and down town areas. The frame-style rear view mirror ensures no blind area in driving, greatly upgrading the security.
When the turn signal is on, the front fog lamp is also on, thus enlarging the brightness area, which will guarantee the security when turning, especially for vehicles running in the night.
High beam is separated from low beam. When the high beam is on, the low beam will not be off, thus the road condition in near upfront is also clear. The parabola of headlamp is enlarged and the reflected light is intensified, thus the brightness of the headlamp is 70% higher than other brands.
The headlamp can be adjusted from inside the vehicle, enabling an easier way to adjust the height of brightness. The 10 LED daytime running lamps increase the active safety in daytime running and brings cool efforts.
Enlarged container is the top choice of logistics industry
The new Junling express version has a large container, 4150*1900*2100mm, with 16.6 cubic meters. It is therefore the top choice for express and logistics industry.
In addition to the large container, the highly intensive steel sheet and robotic wireless welding make the quality to a higher level. The original reflective sticker and standard tail light hole are not only pleasing to the eye but also practical.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks 2017-10-11
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks 2017-10-10
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April