FAW Signs Strategic Co-op Agreement with Baidu
www.chinatrucks.com: FAW Group Corporation (FAW) signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Chinese search giant Baidu on July 3, aiming to further explore cooperative model of "internet plus auto".
According to the agreement, the two sides will carry out a multi-dimensional and in-depth cooperation in fields of internet of vehicles, automatic driving, brand promotion, innovative marketing and cloud services, so as to achieving a high degree of integration of industrialization and information technology.
In terms of developing internet of vehicles, the two sides will provide customers one-stop services in vehicle by integrating DuerOS, CarLife and other intelligent network solutions of Baidu and vehicle-mounted information services of FAW. In addition, the two sides will also carry out cooperation in high-level automatic driving. FAW will extensively engage in Baidu's Apollo plan to provide comprehensive, systematic and reliable solutions for automatic driving, intelligent networking, and smart and safe transport, promoting the application of artificial intelligence, big data and cloud computing in automotive industry.
FAW is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in China. The brand value, production capacity, capability of R&D, and overall strengthen of FAW are all in the leading position in China's automotive industry. Baidu, as one of the global leading hi-tech firm, has developed advanced technologies in automatic driving, big data collection, analysis and application, and artificial intelligence research and development. The new cooperation model between FAW and Baidu will surely play an positive role in the development of China's intelligent networking auto industry.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Hu VN Light-Duty Truck Rolls off the Production Line 2017-06-30
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
- FAW Jiefang Ranks First among Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Sales 2017-06-26
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Launches J6F and Hu V Heavy Duty Light Trucks 2017-06-23
- Driveless Truck 'Platoons' Head for Australia's Main Roads 2017-06-15
- Updated Version of Jiefang J6 Launching Across China 2017-06-13
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Signs New Joint Venture Agreement with Faurecia on Clean Mobility
- Myanmar President Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
- Daimler India Ships the 10,000th Export Truck
- BYD’s First Overseas Photovoltaic Research Center Set up in Brazil
- Daimler to Start Producing Fuso Trucks in Thailand in 2018
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April