FAW Signs Strategic Co-op Agreement with Baidu
www.chinatrucks.com: FAW Group Corporation (FAW) signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Chinese search giant Baidu on July 3, aiming to further explore cooperative model of "internet plus auto".
According to the agreement, the two sides will carry out a multi-dimensional and in-depth cooperation in fields of internet of vehicles, automatic driving, brand promotion, innovative marketing and cloud services, so as to achieving a high degree of integration of industrialization and information technology.
In terms of developing internet of vehicles, the two sides will provide customers one-stop services in vehicle by integrating DuerOS, CarLife and other intelligent network solutions of Baidu and vehicle-mounted information services of FAW. In addition, the two sides will also carry out cooperation in high-level automatic driving. FAW will extensively engage in Baidu's Apollo plan to provide comprehensive, systematic and reliable solutions for automatic driving, intelligent networking, and smart and safe transport, promoting the application of artificial intelligence, big data and cloud computing in automotive industry.
FAW is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in China. The brand value, production capacity, capability of R&D, and overall strengthen of FAW are all in the leading position in China's automotive industry. Baidu, as one of the global leading hi-tech firm, has developed advanced technologies in automatic driving, big data collection, analysis and application, and artificial intelligence research and development. The new cooperation model between FAW and Baidu will surely play an positive role in the development of China's intelligent networking auto industry.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April