Yinbao Group Showcases at India Tire Exhibition, Attracting More New Users
www.chinatrucks.com: Yinbao Group’s Comforser teaming up with Land Cruiser showcases at 2017 Indian Tire Exhibition in its classy and large booth. Among all the displayed products which have unique designs, SUV tire and UHP tire are most eye-catching, attracting many visitors to come. The booth is very popular.
Yinbao Group has a significant role in India tire market thus it spends a lot efforts in building the booth: highlighting key products, choosing the best position, and occupying the largest area. As a result, the visitors to come never stop.
At this exhibition, the Group receives high attention from Indian DDI media and accepts its exclusive interview.
Comforser and Land Cruiser are highly recognized in India market and many potential customers come to the booth, some of which even reach cooperative agreements and sign contracts at the booth.
Shandong Yinbao Tyre Group Co., Ltd. has been developed into a comprehensive high-tech enterprise integrating tire and carbon black production and sales into a whole. The main brand “Yinbao” is authorized to be a Chinese famous brand and Shandong well-known brand. The scale and profit are among the top levels in Shandong rubber industry. The group, as a national famous large tire manufacturing enterprise, has a rich product portfolio of over 10 series and over 500 specifications including all steel truck radical tire, passenger car tire, engineering machinery tire, military vehicle tire, agriculture vehicle tire and special tires, etc.
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Conti's Tire Plant Construction in Thai on Schedule 2017-11-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show 2017-09-30
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November