China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Hongyan Jieshi C500, as China’s first 117m³ middle-axle cargo vehicle conforming to GB1589 standard, ever debuted at Shanghai Auto show early this year. Now, Hongyan officially announces that this Jieshi C500 will hit the road!
Seen from the picture released, the first company who has this vehicle is Shentong Express. It is learned that C500 is equipped with air suspension, four-point floating design, optimized distribution of axle, to offer greater stability and comfort. The capacity of container is up to 117m³, 40% larger than the traditional vehicle. The maximum bearing weight is 49t. It is in this sense that this 8x4 center-axle cargo vehicle can be China’s largest vehicle by far with the heaviest bearing.
Shentong is regarded as one of the pillars of express and transportation industry. The operation of C500 will no doubt speed up the reform in China’s road transportation. Again, SAIC Hongyan takes the lead.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November