Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zhongtong has been working against the clock to manufacture a new batch of buses for its customers in Saudi Arabia. All these vehicles, which are the 12-meter Shijia High-end coaches, will be used for the transporting pilgrims. Plus the earlier delivery of over 200 units to its customer and more vehicles to be delivered, Zhongtong’s export volume to Saudi Arabia will reach 600 units this year.
According to the bus maker, all the Zhongtong buses, which will be shipped to Saudi Arabia soon, are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISL8.9 series 375 horsepower engine. As one of the fist products of Dongfeng Cummins, the engine is chiefly used on 12-meter buses and coaches. Since its debut, it has been well received in the Middle East and Latin America. Despite harsh weather conditions in Saudi Arabia where the temperate can reach to 50 degree Celsius in summer, the engine can well adapt to the local working environment. This has contribute a great deal to Zhongtong’s rising popularity in the country.
Regarding the close cooperative ties with bus makers as the key to conquer overseas market, Dongfeng Cummins has long been cooperating with Zhongtong in vehicle manufacturing and after-sales services, offering customers with a whole package of services, including personnel training and spare parts provision. In recent years, engines made by Dongfeng Cummins have been on a fast rise in popularity in the Middle East region.
As the biggest member in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Saudi Arabia boasts the largest auto market in the Gulf Region. Among a few pioneers in the country, Zhongtong has set up a formidable presence there for over a decade. Its high-end travel coaches exported to the country, are chiefly mounted with Dongfeng Cummins engines.
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released 2017-03-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISDe Awarded for 2017 Most Reliable Medium Engine 2017-02-28
- Reliable and Strong Dongfeng Cummins Signed Orders of 86 2016-12-15
- “Made-in-China” Dongfeng Cummins Engine Achieved Gizan Industrial Park 2016-11-03
- Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck 2016-10-24
- DONGFENG Cummins Heavy Products to Debut on Beijing"China Transpo 2016" 2016-05-25
- Dongfeng Cummins Cares for Truck Drivers In Expressway Service Area 2015-12-10
- Weichai After-sales Service Stations Win Praise in Saudi Arabia 2014-10-17
- MAN Delivers 440 Trucks to Saudi Arabia and Expands Service Network 2013-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Builds Battery Factory in Beijing For EV Production
- 1,000 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles to Hit Roads in Dongguan
- Volvo Issues Upbeat Truck Forecast Heading into Fall
- Dongfeng Signs New Joint Venture Agreement with Faurecia on Clean Mobility
- Myanmar President Highly Appreciates XCMG’s Contribution
- Senior Officials from 12 Countries Visit XCMG
- XCMG Product Introduction Conference Comes into Oman
- Volvo Invest US$10m to Opens New Dealership in Zambia
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April