Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zhongtong has been working against the clock to manufacture a new batch of buses for its customers in Saudi Arabia. All these vehicles, which are the 12-meter Shijia High-end coaches, will be used for the transporting pilgrims. Plus the earlier delivery of over 200 units to its customer and more vehicles to be delivered, Zhongtong’s export volume to Saudi Arabia will reach 600 units this year.
According to the bus maker, all the Zhongtong buses, which will be shipped to Saudi Arabia soon, are equipped with Dongfeng Cummins ISL8.9 series 375 horsepower engine. As one of the fist products of Dongfeng Cummins, the engine is chiefly used on 12-meter buses and coaches. Since its debut, it has been well received in the Middle East and Latin America. Despite harsh weather conditions in Saudi Arabia where the temperate can reach to 50 degree Celsius in summer, the engine can well adapt to the local working environment. This has contribute a great deal to Zhongtong’s rising popularity in the country.
Regarding the close cooperative ties with bus makers as the key to conquer overseas market, Dongfeng Cummins has long been cooperating with Zhongtong in vehicle manufacturing and after-sales services, offering customers with a whole package of services, including personnel training and spare parts provision. In recent years, engines made by Dongfeng Cummins have been on a fast rise in popularity in the Middle East region.
As the biggest member in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Saudi Arabia boasts the largest auto market in the Gulf Region. Among a few pioneers in the country, Zhongtong has set up a formidable presence there for over a decade. Its high-end travel coaches exported to the country, are chiefly mounted with Dongfeng Cummins engines.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November