SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan sales have risen up to 149.7% year-over-year to 20,007 units through the first six months of 2017. Especially in dumper market, the sales volume is up 176.9% year on year to 12,762 units. And that increase helps Hongyan fetch the top rank in dumper market for three consecutive months and become the “king of engineering”.
The sales success would not have been possible for Hongyan without Genlyon and Kingkan, and its years of efforts in dumper market.
As a veteran of Hongyan family, Kingkan has been widely applied to engineering dumper field and wins good reputation for its strengths. These advantages include high price value, good durability and simple maintenance.
Genlyon is a representative of Hongyan’s high-end vehicle and has an outstanding performance in power, security, fuel saving, comfort and steering. Having the advanced design and leading technology from IVECO in its gene, it has received much praise from its customers since launched in 2009.
Genlyon is well optional between European IVECO’s mature Cursor engine and SAIC engine with Mercedes-Benz technology. Aparting from that, it has Hongyan’s own driving axle with Fiat technology, along with Chinese mainstream Fast transmission, joining to form a “golden power chain”.
Secondly, Hongyan dumper has its unique “rectangular-ambulatory-plane” balancing axle, large tractor bar, fuel tank protector, and big figure mine tire so as to enhance the bearing capability, enabling Hongyan dumper to cope with various road conditions such as cavity, high hill and maintains. Hongyan dumper is more suitable for maintain roads because the turning angle can be up to 47°when turning radius reaches 6m.
In terms of security, Genlvon driving cab uses the overall backward technology and can be moved back 50cm in a traffic collision.
In general, SAIC Hongyan dumper can offer tailor-made service in terms of power, driving axle, wheel base and even leaf spring design. In addition, the container’s volume, driving cab specification and “GEN-star” telematics system are all able to meet different demands from customers.
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile 2017-06-19
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Central-axle Car Trailers Officially Put in Use 2017-05-16
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- SAIC-Hongyan Becomes the First Export Inspection-free-company in Heavy Truck 2017-05-09
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017 2017-04-27
- SAIC Hongyan Jieshi C500 Show up at Auto Shanghai 2017 2017-04-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: SAIC Yuejin Brings Two New Vehicles to Shanghai Autoshow 2017-04-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday
- Tata and Ashok Leyland Among Top Competitors in Africa’s CV Market
- Electric Trucks and Vans Cut Pollution Faster Than Cars
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under
- 100 Zero-Emission Partner Electric Vans to be Used by UK Royal Mail
- Ford Trucks Celebrates 100 Years
- Daimler Builds Battery Factory in Beijing For EV Production
- 1,000 Units Electric Logistic Vehicles to Hit Roads in Dongguan
- Volvo Issues Upbeat Truck Forecast Heading into Fall
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April