SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC Hongyan sales have risen up to 149.7% year-over-year to 20,007 units through the first six months of 2017. Especially in dumper market, the sales volume is up 176.9% year on year to 12,762 units. And that increase helps Hongyan fetch the top rank in dumper market for three consecutive months and become the “king of engineering”.
The sales success would not have been possible for Hongyan without Genlyon and Kingkan, and its years of efforts in dumper market.
As a veteran of Hongyan family, Kingkan has been widely applied to engineering dumper field and wins good reputation for its strengths. These advantages include high price value, good durability and simple maintenance.
Genlyon is a representative of Hongyan’s high-end vehicle and has an outstanding performance in power, security, fuel saving, comfort and steering. Having the advanced design and leading technology from IVECO in its gene, it has received much praise from its customers since launched in 2009.
Genlyon is well optional between European IVECO’s mature Cursor engine and SAIC engine with Mercedes-Benz technology. Aparting from that, it has Hongyan’s own driving axle with Fiat technology, along with Chinese mainstream Fast transmission, joining to form a “golden power chain”.
Secondly, Hongyan dumper has its unique “rectangular-ambulatory-plane” balancing axle, large tractor bar, fuel tank protector, and big figure mine tire so as to enhance the bearing capability, enabling Hongyan dumper to cope with various road conditions such as cavity, high hill and maintains. Hongyan dumper is more suitable for maintain roads because the turning angle can be up to 47°when turning radius reaches 6m.
In terms of security, Genlvon driving cab uses the overall backward technology and can be moved back 50cm in a traffic collision.
In general, SAIC Hongyan dumper can offer tailor-made service in terms of power, driving axle, wheel base and even leaf spring design. In addition, the container’s volume, driving cab specification and “GEN-star” telematics system are all able to meet different demands from customers.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November