Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 20, 2017, America Fortune Magazine releases the “Fortune Global 500”. China stands at No.2 with 115 enterprises on the list, following No.1 America and leaving No.3 Japan far behind.
Among these large enterprises, 6 Chinese automobile enterprises are on the list: SAIC (No.41), Dongfeng (No.68), FAW (No.125), BAIC (No.137), GAC (No.238), Jeely (No.343). the business revenue of the 6 enterprises totals 398.959 billion dollars in 2016, demonstrating “Chinese manufacturing’s” strength.
Sales volume of Dongfeng: from 2012’s 3.079 million to 2016’s 4.277 million units
Business revenue of Dongfeng: from 389.4 billion RMB in 2012 to 571.76 billion RMB in 2016
In fierce competition, it is not easy to maintain growth for five consecutive years.
In the first half of 2017, sales of Dongfeng are slightly down in the fierce competition. The sales volume reaches 133.54 million units, up 3.8% year on year, lower than expected rise in the early year. April and May even see negative growth. Still, in such a harsh situation, Dongfeng sold 1.845 million units in wholesale and operates in a healthy, safe and profitable manner.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November